Quite a few brands have chosen Lizzo as their muse (such as Nails Inc and Charlotte Tilbury) for showcasing an upcoming launch, and quite frankly, the KVD Beauty ModCon Liquid Gel Blush looks and sounds beautiful, and it makes me so happy that there’s so many cream blushes launching right now…
The liquid gel blushes are packaged within black squeezy plastic tubes, with a striped design, and the tubes each have an interesting nozzle, which is designed to allow you to dispense the perfect amount of product.
- BLUSH BREAKTHROUGH: Lightweight, long-wear liquid-gel blush for a modern, dewy, gelly skin glow.
- GELLY SKIN GLOW? Yep. Hydrated + dewy with a punch of color. The Vegan Gelly System helps it last all day.
- A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY: Create freeform looks by building it up without moving your foundation or highlighting texture.
- FRESH + FAST: Melts on easily for a translucent, shimmer-free glow that won’t get streaky, tacky or patchy. Skin looks hydrated, bright and smooth.
- MODERN CONSISTENCY: Innovative formulas that give you complete control as an artist.
The KVD Beauty ModCon Liquid Gel Blush is available in the following shades;
“ModCon melts on easily and feels like a second skin. Build this shimmer-free blush up without highlighting texture or getting streaky, tacky, or patchy. The innovative formula helps keep skin looking hydrated, bright, and smooth, and it’s infused with hoya lacunosa flower extract.“
- Start with 1-2 dots, then use your fingers or a dense brush to dab and build ModCon wherever you want that gelly skin glow. Don’t overwork it.
- You’re the artist: Mix shades together to create a fully custom color.
- PRO TIP: For oily skin, set your complexion with Lock-It Setting Powder before applying.
I, for one, can’t wait to try the KVD Beauty ModCon Liquid Gel Blush, as it sounds like a beautiful liquid blusher.
The shade range is quite limited, but I really like the look of Luminairy and Dewality, and you can check out the beautiful new blushers right here.