The KVD Beauty Epic Kiss Nourishing Vegan Butter Lipsticks have launched as the latest release from KVD Beauty. The last launch from KVD Beauty was their Planet Fanatic Palette, and now we have a whole new lipstick formula, which is available in both a full size a miniature size version too.
“KVD Beauty Epic Kiss Nourishing Vegan Butter Lipstick is a role-breaking lipstick with both high-pigment color and hydrating lip care in 15 bold shades.”
This new KVD Beauty Epic Kiss Nourishing Vegan Butter Lipsticks collection features fifteen bold, yet wearable shades complete with some unexpected, more colourful hues.
They’re described as being packed with pigment, to offer one swipe colour with a comfortable shiny finish. Giving the lips a smooth and full look, and the packaging is a sleek, studded case which is said to made from 80% post-consumer recycled materials.
- 100% of users agree that this lipstick feels like a lip care product*
- 97% of users agree that this lipstick provides instant, one swipe color*
- 100% of users agree that this lipstick makes their lips appear smoother*
- *In a consumer study on 33 volunteers, immediately after application
The KVD Beauty Epic Kiss Nourishing Vegan Butter Lipsticks are available in the following shades;
- Bluepink – deep purple toned blue
- Both/And – vivid raspberry pink
- Ecofeminist – burnt red orange
- Fine Thank You – medium rose pink
- Grrrowl – hot fuchsia pink
- Lolita – iconic chestnut rose
- Madam President – deep crimson red
- Next Wave – mushroom greige
- Role Breaker – true blue toned red
- Shedefined – soft neutral pink
- The Female Gaze – warm brick red
- Upspeak – bright orange red
- Womanism – deep plum purple
- Womankind – soft neutral beige
- Zine Queen – medium golden brown
The KVD Beauty Epic Kiss Nourishing Vegan Butter Lipsticks have almost a pen format, with a twist-up mechanism, and white ‘studded’ packaging. I really like the brand’s original Studded Kiss Lipstick collection, all of which feature black studded packaging.
I have to be honest, I’m not the biggest fan of the packaging on the KVD Beauty Epic Kiss Nourishing Vegan Butter Lipsticks. They just look quite boring and forgettable for a brand like KVD Beauty. I’m sure the formula is great, but the packaging isn’t doing it for me, but if you fancy checking them out, they’re available right now.