If you love luxury makeup brushes and/or cats, you’re going to love the new Koyudo La Fuga del Gatto Brush Set. Koyudo are known for their exquisite brushes, and this new five-piece brush set is beyond stunning.
Based in Kumano, the region of Japan known for brush-making, KOYUDO brushmakers hone their craft over the years to produce the softest, most exquisite makeup brushes on the market. Their brushes feature ergonomic handles, and uncut hand-bundled bristles, and they’re popular for good reason.
“Inspired by the traditional brush-making techniques in Kumano, KOYUDO’s newest brush set is entirely vegan and consists of five brushes to create a complete makeup look.
Each brush handle features a whimsical design of cats jumping out of musical notations to symbolize the acceptance of new challenges without being swayed by stereotypes.”
The Koyudo La Fuga del Gatto Brush Set is available from Beautylish for $140, and features five beautiful brushes for both the face and eyes. This is such a cute brush set, with metallic purple handles and ferrules.
On each of the brushes, there’s a different design of a black cat wearing a purple bow tie playing with musical notes. It’s such a whimsical design, and the Koyudo La Fuga del Gatto name is printed on the ferrule of all five brushes.
Within this set, there are the following brushes;
- Powder & Cheek Brush: Easily control the application of powder products for a beautifully sheer finish.
- Highlighter Brush: The compact brush shape and tapered point make this brush ideal for perfect highlighter placement.
- Eye Shadow Brush: Seamlessly apply any powder or cream-based eyeshadow to add depth to any eye look.
- Eyebrow Brush: The wide brush shape creates an even application that blends easily.
- Eyeliner Brush: The shape of the bristles is based on a Kana calligraphy brush-making technique that enables precise eyeliner application for both powder and cream products.
I think the Koyudo La Fuga del Gatto Brush Set will appeal to both cat lovers, and luxury Japanese hand-bundled makeup brush lovers alike.
It’s such a cute design, and I love that Koyudo have created a different design for all five brushes. The bristles look beautifully cut, and the Koyudo La Fuga del Gatto Brush Set can be found right here.