The Kosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing Talc-Free Vegan Powder has been revealed as being the latest launch for Kosas. Kosas launched their Revealer Concealer back in early 2020, and it proved to be a massive success for the brand. So it’s exciting that they’re now launching a powder which you can set the concealer with, and it sounds like a really lovely powder too!
The Kosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing Talc-Free Vegan Powder is launching on the 9th of February, and will be $34 for 0.33 oz/ 9.5 g of product. Like the name suggests, this powder is completely talc free, and it’s also vegan, and part of the Clean At Sephora initiative.
“Starting out as a mousse packed with skin-loving ingredients, this formula is baked to achieve the perfect, ultra-fine layer of sheer pigment. Its unique, airy texture replicates the diffused, natural-looking finish of a loose powder—without the mess. The powder wears like it’s not even there, giving you shine control, not glow control.”
The Kosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing Talc-Free Vegan Powder is available in 10 different shades, with the lightest shade being Airy and the deepest is Dreamy. This super-soft, sheer setting-and-smoothing powder, has been baked with skincare actives, and is designed to absorb shine and visibly minimizes pores in just one swish.
- Cloud Set is a unique formula that starts as a mousse filled with active, liquid skincare ingredients that support visible reduction in oil, fine lines and pores, all baked in a powder to achieve the perfect ultra fine layer of sheer pigment.
- What is the texture? A very airy, buttery texture, which gives you that diffused look you get from a loose powder, but in a no-mess, baked formula.
- What is the finish? Provides a natural, dimensional finish without being flat matte.
- Bamboo Stem Extract: Absorbs excess oil, leaving skin looking matte and feeling soft.
- Passion-fruit Leaf Extract: Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Chinese Peony: Visibly minimizes pores.
The Kosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing Talc-Free Vegan Powder looks extremely smooth in the promotional imagery. It’s giving me Laura Geller Balance ‘n Brighten vibes, and I love the idea of a powder helping to mattify, and set your makeup, whilst helping to blur the skin all in one.