Kosas have launched something really new and innovative and different to anything they’ve launched before. Introducing the new Kosas Chemistry AHA Serum Deodorant which is available in two different types, with a fragranced edition and a fragrance-free edition too. Keep on reading to find out all about this new duo….
Kosas Chemistry AHA Serum Deodorant
Kosas are known for their makeup, so the launch of deodorants does feel a little random but I’d imagine they’re the start of perhaps a skincare or bodycare range possibly coming in the next few months.
The Kosas Chemistry AHA Serum Deodorant is $15 and contains 2.4 oz/ 70 mL of product which is generous for a deodorant. As I mentioned above, there are two different types, with one of them being fragranced, and the other is fragrance-free for those that prefer a scent-free deodorant.
“Your pits need an AHA moment. This is a clean, stain-free deodorant with a unique blend of AHAs for the ultimate BO-fighting treatment. Bonus points: soothes skin, brightens, and helps prevent ingrown hairs. No aluminum. No baking soda. Only pit-nourishing ingredients allowed.” – Kosas
- Different Approach To BO – We don’t just want to mask smell, we want to treat it where it starts. Our specific AHA blend helps create a pH environment that prevents odor-causing bacteria—leaving you feeling fresh and clean.
- Deodorant For Skincare Freaks – Our deodorant does more: The AHA blend keeps your BO in check, but it also brightens and exfoliates to help with uncomfy ingrown hairs. Additional skincare ingredients also work to moisturize and soothe the sensitive skin of your pit.
- Clean Deodorant That Isn’t Annoying – The lightweight serum dries quickly and doesn’t leave a residue or stain on your clothes. The cooling roller ball is also super easy and feels sooo good going on your skin.
Kosas Chemistry AHA Serum Deodorant Key Ingredients
- AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) help lower the pH in your pit so it’s harder for odor-causing bacteria to live there. Less bacteria = less stink.
- Shikimic Acid derived from Star Anise, antimicrobial properties + naturally helps stop odor.
- Mandelic Acid derived from almonds, visibly brightens + combats dullness.
- Lactic Acid derived from plants, exfoliates + seals in moisture.
- Pure Aloe Vera Juice moisturizes + soothes.
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrates, softens + smoothes skin
- Highly Bioactive Peptide: skin-conditioning + firming.
The Kosas Chemistry AHA Serum Deodorant in Serene Clean is their scented version which is said to be super fresh and smells like a spa, whilst Fragrance Free is, you guessed it, free from fragrance.
Each of the two deodorants are packaged within plastic tubes with a rollerball applicator. I can’t recall ever seeing a plastic tube used for deodorant packaging before, and I like that the scented version is green whilst the fragrance free version is white so you can easily tell them apart.
If you like the idea of the Kosas Chemistry AHA Serum Deodorant, they’re both available right now.
All images belong to Kosas.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!