Korres has announced their first ever beauty advent calendar. The Korres Advent Calendar 2022 is the brand’s first calendar, and I always think it’s exciting to see a brand create an advent calendar for the first time, especially a lovely brand like Korres, so let’s take a look at the first ever beauty advent calendar…
Korres Advent Calendar 2022
The theme for the Korres 2022 Advent Calendar is Your Good Luck + Beauty Charms, with luck being the overall theme for the calendar. It sounds kinda random, but it’s a Greek beauty brand.
You can see on the front of the calendar, an illustration of an Evil Eye Bracelet, which is a well known Greek ‘good luck charm’. You even get a ‘good luck charm from Greece’ inside the calendar, which is different, for sure.
Inside the Korres Advent Calendar 2022, there are twenty-four, square-shaped perforated doors, and the doors of the calendar have been designed to look like windows, with red curtains hanging down.
On each of the twenty-four doors, there’s a message from Korres to give you a hint as to what’s inside that door, with day twenty-four being your Greek Good Luck Charm.
What’s Inside The Korres Advent Calendar 2022?
- Almond & Shea Butter Hand Cream (30 Ml)
- Santorini Grape Shower Gel (40 Ml)
- Grapefruit Sunrise Body Milk (40 Ml)
- Pomegranate Body Milk (40 Ml)
- Coconut Water Shower Gel (40 Ml)
- Kohl Pencil Eyeliner in Black (1.2 g)
- Mulberry Tinted Lip Balm (4.5 g)
- Apothecary Wild Rose Night Cream (20 ml)
- Greek Yoghurt Moisturizer (20 ml)
- Black Pine Eye Serum (4 ml)
- Greek Yoghurt washing cream (20 ml)
- Apothecary Wild Rose Day Cream (20 Ml)
- Beauty Shot Cucumber Eye Mask (8 Ml)
- Olympus Tea 3in1 Cleanser (16 Ml)
- Aloe & Dittany Conditioner (40 Ml)
- Aloe & Dittany Shampoo (40 Ml)
- Almond & Linseed Mask (40 Ml)
- Olive & Sea Salt Hand Cream (30 Ml)
- Olive Blossom Body Cream (40 Ml)
- Olive Blossom Shower Gel (40 Ml)
- Makeup Sponge
- Spa Hair Band
- Eye Charm Bracelet
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!