If you like a more natural deodorant, Kopari have launched a new version of their popular deodorant formula. The Kopari CBD Deodorant launched early this year, and joins their extensive range of aluminium free, clean deodorants.
I’ve heard so much about the Kopari deodorants, but I’ve never tried any of them before but I really want to as I’m wanting to change over to a more natural deodorant formula.
Kopari CBD Deodorant
The Kopari CBD Deodorant features an extra strength invisible formula delivers coconut oil, CBD, and our plant-based active to help combat odour causing bacteria and deliver long-lasting strength.
With a unique blend of coconut water, coconut oil, sage oil and CBD, this deodorant claims to condition and soothe even the most sensitive underarms and helps combat irritation from shaving. It’s like skincare for your pits.
Marketed as being like skincare for the armpits, with a herbaceous creamy lavender scent. The Kopari CBD Deodorant contains 100% plant-based active along with CBD works with your body’s natural functions to aid in odour reduction, provide long-lasting strength, and soothe irritated skin. Their clear formula glides on smooth without leaving a sticky, white residue.
Kopari CBD Deodorant Key Benefits
- Organic Coconut Oil: Packed with lauric acid and overflowing with antibacterial benefits, this super oil helps to nourish, hydrate, and protect even the most sensitive skin. It is also the perfect carrier oil to maximize CBD’s known benefits of helping to soothe, calm, and nurture your skin.
- Full-Spectrum Whole-Plant Cannabidiol (CBD): This non-psychoactive component of the hemp plant is known for its soothing and calming effects when applied topically.
- 100% Plant-Based Active:A combination of plant-based enzymes and sage oil helps to provide odor protection while simultaneously helping to break down odor-causing bacteria.
- Coconut Water: Packed with electrolytes, amino acids, vitamins & minerals, this super water is key to hydrating and fine-tuning your skin’s every day functions.
- Lavender Essential Oil: Known for its aromatherapuetic benefits of helping to soothe the mind and the skin.
The Kopari CBD Deodorant is $18 and contains 57g of product in a twist up solid stick format. The deodorant has a greeny brown hue, but it does have a clear formulation so you don’t have to worry about discolouration of your skin. It has zero aluminium and zero baking soda, and is available for purchase right now.
All images belong to Kopari.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!