I told you that this week is all about the holiday collection launches, and the KKW Beauty Crystallized Holiday Collection 2020 has just been revealed as the latest collection to launch. We saw Kim’s sister Kylie launch her Kylie Cosmetics x The Grinch collection earlier this week, but it’s now it’s time for Kim.
KKW Beauty Crystallized Holiday Collection 2020
We only just saw Kim launch her birthday collection which was the Opalescent collection, so Kim’s obviously having a major gemstone / crystal vibe right now. The KKW Beauty Crystallized Holiday Collection 2020 is set to launch on the 25th of November at 12pm PST. Let’s take a look at the products…
No KKW Beauty collection would be complete without a palette, and the KKW Beauty Crystallized Holiday Collection 2020 includes the Crystallized Palette which is going to be $45. It contains ten powder eyeshadows in a mixture of matte, shimmer and duochrome shades.
“The 10-pan palette includes five metallic shimmer shadows formulated for easy layering and blending, along with five buttery smooth matte shadows to use wet or dry with brushes or fingers. adding shimmery dimension and color to your eyes will be effortless.“
- Monochrome – Matte light beige
- Sunstone – Matte warm ginger
- Crystallized – Metallic peach with a pink flip
- Matte Tiger’s Eye – Matte warm brick
- Mother Of Pearl – Metallic mauve with a green blue flip
- Cashmere Lustre – Metallic icy mauve
- New Moon – Matte smokey taupe
- Liquid Platinum – Metallic dark silver
- Lava Stone – Matte ash brown
- Precious Metal – Metallic gunmetal
Next up is the KKW Beauty 8 Piece Mini Lip Liner Set which is going to be $38. This set features eight beautiful nude lip liners in different varying shades of nude, with cool, warm and neutral nudes included.
“A fun holiday twist on the KKW Beauty Lip Liners, our best selling formula now available in mini size and in 4 new shades! The creamy liner will glide onto your lips and make for pop for any occasion. Lip liners are sharpenable.“
- NEW Classic Kim – Deep warm nude brown
- 90s Supermodel – Mid-tone pinky nude
- NEW Taupewood – Soft warm nude
- NEW Suede Rose – Mid-tone warm rose
- NEW Russet – Muted terracotta
- 90s Glam – Mid-tone warm beige
- Nude 1.5 – Mid-tone warm nude
- Nude 2 – Medium warm nude
Next up in the KKW Beauty Crystallized Holiday Collection 2020 is the KKW Beauty 5 Piece Mini Lip Gloss Set which is going to be $42. They are all such pretty shades of nude in both creme and shimmer finishes.
“Our ultra-high shine, lightweight formula now in mini size with four new shades for the holidays! the mini gloss applies smoothly on the lips leaving a wash of glossy shine.
the formula consists of nourishing ingredients including passion fruit oil to provide vital nutrients, antioxidants and essential fatty acids, squalene to hydrate, soften and smooth dry lips, and vitamin e to provide extra moisture and nourishment to the lips.“
- NEW Icy Pink – Sheer petal with golden pearl
- NEW Classic Kim – Peachy nude
- Nude 2.5 – Honey nude
- NEW Blushing Nude – Midtone rose with a hint of champagne pearl
- NEW Pink Sapphire – Sheer rose with multi-colored pearl
The last products within the KKW Beauty Crystallized Holiday Collection 2020 are three beautiful blush and bronzer duos, with two KKW Beauty Blusher Duos and one KKW Beauty Bronzer Duo. Each of the three duos houses a matte shade and a shimmer shade in complementary shades. They’re $26 each, once they launch.
“Each duo features the same shade in both a matte and shimmer formula, perfect for illuminating and highlighting the features while bringing a soft flush to the apples of the cheeks. the creamy powder glides on the skin with a silky finish, allowing for buildable coverage throughout the day“
- Classic Pink – Matte Soft Petal Pink & shimmering Warm Petal Pink
- Classic Peach – Matte Warm Peach & shimmering Soft Peach
- Classic Bronze – Matte Medium Warm Bronze & shimmering Golden Bronze
The first blush duo is the Classic Pink Duo which features two pretty pink shades, and there’s the Classic Peach Duo which features two pretty peach shades. Then the Classic Bronze Duo contains two bronze shades.
So that’s the whole KKW Beauty Crystallized Holiday Collection wrapped up. It’s such a pretty collection, and will be available from the 25th of November.