Luxury cosmetic brand; Kjaer Weis, have launched their newest product – the Kjaer Weis Invisible Touch Concealer which is available both via Beautylish and the Kjaer Weis website directly too. If you’d like to find out more about this luxurious concealer, keep on reading..
Kjaer Weis Invisible Touch Concealer
Kjaer Weis was founded by Danish-born makeup artist Kirsten Kjaer Weis living in New York City, KW fuses together a minimalist Scandinavian aesthetic with that unapologetic NYC spirit, creating a makeup that is as beautiful on your skin as it is to hold in its uniquely designed luxury and sustainable case.
The Kjaer Weis Invisible Touch Concealer is described as being a skincare quality, invisible-finish concealer which is available in twelve different shades, and retails for $38 each.
“High coverage formula that invisbly covers dark circles and skin imperfections. Formulated with high-quality, skincare ingredients that nourish and soothe skin helping diminish redness associated with irritation.
Perfectly balanced, lightweight and creamy texture that stays put without being too drying.” – Kjaer Weis
Kjaer Weis Invisible Touch Concealer Ingredients
CARYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MICA, OCTYLDODECANOL, CERA ALBA ( BEESWAX )°, KAOLIN, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA (CARNAUBA WAX)°,POLYGLYCERYL-3- DIISOSTEARATE, OLEA EUROPEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL°, ROSA CANINA ( ROSE HIP ) OIL °, MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED OIL°, DIOSCOREA BATATAS ROOT EXTRACT°,PAPAVER RHOEAS EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS ( SUNFLOWER ) SEED OILPARFUM (FRAGRANCE).MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) ,CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) ,CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).
The Kjaer Weis Invisible Touch Concealer is available in the following twelve shades;
- F110 – fair with cool undertones
- F120 – fair with warm undertones
- F130 – light with warm undertones
- F140 – light with cool undertones
- M220 – medium with warm undertones
- M230 – medium with warm undertones
- M240 – medium dark with warm undertones
- D310 – medium dark with warm undertones
- D320 – deep with neutral undertones
- D330 – deep with cool undertones
- D340 – deep with neutral undertones
- D350 – deep with neutral undertones
- To cover dark circles or brighten under eyes: Pick the shade that best matches your skin tone, and using the doe foot applicator place three dots under the eye. Then use the Buffer Concealer Brush to gently diffuse and blend out under the eyes. You can set with The Pressed Powder long-lasting coverage.
- To spot conceal: Pick the shade that best matches your skin tone, and apply before Foundation using the Concealer Brush. Then, apply foundation as needed, taking care to tap (versus swipe) over areas with concealer. Set with Pressed Powder to finish.
- To cover hyperpigmentation: After applying foundation, apply a small dot of concealer directly onto the area. Then, tap with the Concealer Brush, being mindful of not swiping to keep coverage full. Apply a light touch of the Pressed Powder to set the area.
The Kjaer Weis Invisible Touch Concealer doesn’t have the most inclusive shade range. I think that might be an understatement really, seeing as the photo above shows the palest shade – there’s just one fair shade, and one dark shade, with the rest being light to medium deep.
The shade range doesn’t go light enough, or dark enough, but they might extend the shade range in future if demand calls for it. I don’t think there’s an excuse for any makeup brand to have such a limited shade range in 2020, so brands need to do better to ensure they’re inclusive.
Shade issues aside, the Kjaer Weis Invisible Touch Concealer does sound and look like a beautifully luxe concealer, with a high-quality formula. I like that the concealer can be used to cover dark circles, brighten under eyes, spot conceal, cover hyperpigmentation, to prime eyeshadow, for cheekbone contour, forehead contour and jawline contour, and it’s available right here.