The KimChi Chic Beauty The Most Concealer collection launched on the 14th of May with eighteen different shades. The brand have now announced the launch of the KimChi Chic The Most Concealer Color Correctors, which have officially launched, to join the range of concealers.
KimChi Chic Beauty The Most Concealer
There are seven different shades of the colour correctors, with the same formula of their concealer. The concealer formula is designed to conceal, cover, correct and contour.
Each of the KimChi Chic colour correctors contain 18g of product, in a squeezy plastic tube with a brush applicator. Seven shades is really impressive for a colour corrector shade range, as most brands tend to feature 3-4 shades with a lilac, mint and pink shade.
The seven shades include like a white, bright red, warm terracotta, lilac, mint, lemon and a mustard too within the KimChi Chic The Most Concealer Color Correctors line-up.
- Solid White – Solid White is perfect for all skin tones to use as a base for makeup. White also hides the redness or yellowing of your skin. It can also be used to reduce the appearance of dark circles.
- Red – Red is perfect for medium to dark skin tones to correct dark circles and any blue/purple tones to the skin.
- Orange – Orange is perfect for darker skin tones who want to get rid of undereye dark circles. Time to cancel out those dark spots!
- Lavender – Lavender is perfect to neutralize the yellow undertones on light to medium skin.
- Green – Green is perfect for covering up red spots and blemishes. Hide those breakouts that always seem to come at the worst time.
- Yellow – Yellow is perfect for olive and gray skin tones. Yellow neutralizes redness to help coverup blemishes, veins, and undereye circles.
- Deep Yellow – Deep Yellow is perfect for olive and gray skin tones. Deep Yellow neutralizes redness to help coverup blemishes, veins, and undereye circles.
I've read excitable comments from those that use drag makeup, as they tend to utilise a dark warm orangey brown shade on their chin and jawline to help refract light off of even beard shadow. They've said this shade range will be great for that, but there's shades for everyone.
The KimChi Chic The Most Concealer Color Correctors were set to launch May 28th, but they’ve launched them a little earlier and they’re available right now for $14 each.