The Kiko Tuscan Sunshine Perfecting Powder is a product which made me stop in my tracks, the minute I saw it – it’s the prettiest powder I’ve ever seen. The powder is part of the Kiko Tuscan Sunshine Collection, which is the Kiko spring collection and is inspired by the fragrances and colours of summer that burst among the rolling Tuscan hills.
Kiko Tuscan Sunshine Perfecting Powder
– its sheer and ultra-light texture suits every skin tone;
– silky and weightless, its innovative formula with illuminating particles makes skin appear flawless, reduces blemishes and helps makeup last longer.
– perfect for touch-ups, it can be used several times throughout the day thanks to the handy integrated mirror.
For radiant skin in just one step. The sheer finish of the powder leaves makeup unchanged so you can say goodbye to the “caked-on” effect.
1. Pick up the powder using circular motions with the flower-shaped end of the Tuscan Sunshine 2 in 1 Brush.
2. Apply the powder evenly over your whole face.
SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, SILICA, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, GLYCERIN, SQUALANE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, POLYSORBATE 20, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN), XANTHAN GUM, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-t-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE.
But the real beauty is once you’ve opened the compact, as the powder pan features an incredible raised floral design. I’ve never seen a face powder as pretty as this one.
The Kiko Tuscan Sunshine Perfecting Powder compact is beautiful too, but the powder design is on another level. Have you ever seen such a pretty design on a powder before?
I like that because it’s a raised design too, it won’t just disappear the second you swirl your powder brush around the pan. I’ve already raved about how pretty the blush is from this very same collection, but this powder is without a doubt the standout in the whole collection.
All images belong to Kiko.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!