Kiko have launched their Valentine’s Day collection, and the Kiko Ray of Love Radiant Highlighter has to be my favourite product in the whole collection. As soon as I saw the highlighter, I instantly knew it would be a dupe for my all time favourite highlighter; MAC Lightscapade!
- Its blendability and intense colour release ensure flawless results for a glamorous and buildable ”glowy” effect
- Its sensorial texture, delicately scented with oriental flowers, ensures an even shine to the complexion
- The formula, enriched with reflective pearls and the softening and nutritional properties of jojoba oil, blends beautifully into the skin, enveloping it in a silky pearlescent veil
- The exclusive packaging is embellished with a heart-shaped pattern and a sophisticated pearly pink finish to add a touch of romance to your makeup routine
- Ophthalmologically tested, hypoallergenic
The Kiko Ray of Love Radiant Highlighter is a beautiful, baked, domed highlighter with multicoloured veining running through the powder, exactly like MAC Lightscapade.
In these promotional images, you can see peach, lilac and gold veining which will impart a stunning glow to the skin without being glittery, which is exactly why I love MAC Lightscapade so much.
I think Kiko is really underrated as a brand. Their prices are quite high, which I feel like puts a lot of people off, but the quality is really impressive as a whole.
In addition to this Kiko Ray of Love Radiant Highlighter, the Ray of Love collection also includes 13 other products for the eyes, lips, complexion and cheeks. It is a limited edition collection, and is available right now.