Kiehl’s have at least three different advent calendars on offer for 2020, with the Kiehl’s Skincare Advent Calendar which is their premium advent calendar available on the Kiehl’s website directly.
Then there’s also the more basic Kiehl’s Advent Calendar which is a lot less fancy in terms of design, but there’s also a Kiehl’s x Selfridges Advent Calendar too.
Kiehl’s Skincare Advent Calendar 2020
“Give the gift of Kiehl’s with our Limited Edition Advent Calendar. Featuring one of a kind designs by renowned artist Maite Franchi, this collection includes our customer favorite skincare products. Surprise & delight with our formulas, one behind each door, featuring cleansers, face masks, facial serums, moisturizers and more!
True to our tradition of supporting the arts and our creative community, each Holiday season we collaborate with artists with a quirky sense of humor, who create eccentric and vibrant works.
This year, we are partnering with Maite Franchi, a Lyon-based illustrator and graphic designer. Inspired by Art Deco, her designs combine geometric shapes, vibrant colors and subtle textures, bringing a warmth and richness to the world of Kiehl’s.”
The design of the Kiehl’s Skincare Advent Calendar 2020 is really beautiful, with fun illustrations both on the outside and inside the calendar, and each of the 24 gifts are boxed into different sized boxes.
Kiehl’s Skincare Advent Calendar 2020 Contents Reveal!
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate 0.14 oz/ 4 mL
- Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Moisturizer 0.5 oz/ 15 mL
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream 0.28 oz/ 7 mL
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye 0.1 oz/ 3 mL
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser 1.0 oz/ 30 mL
- Kiehl’s Creme de Corps 1.0 oz/ 30 mL
- Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution 0.14 oz/ 4 mL
- Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado 0.5 oz/ 14 mL
- Kiehl’s Amino Acid Shampoo 2.2 oz/ 65 mL
- Kiehl’s Amino Acid Conditioner 2.2 oz/ 65 mL
- Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1 0.5 oz/ 15mL
- Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash 1.0 oz/ 30mL
- Kiehl’s Hydroplump Retexturizing Serum 0.17 oz/ 5mL
- Kiehl’s Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner 1.4 oz/ 40 mL
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream 0.95 oz/ 28 mL
- Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque 0.5 oz/ 14 mL
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil 1.4 oz/ 40 mL
- Kiehl’s Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate 0.17 oz/ 5 mL
- Kiehl’s Avocado Nourishing Hydration Mask 0.35 oz/ 10 g
- Kiehl’s Calendula Water Cream 0.25 oz/ 7 mL
- Kiehl’s Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing & Dark Circle-Diminishing Vitamin C Eye Serum 0.1 oz/ 3 mL
- Kiehl’s Vital Skin Strengthening Super Serum 0.14 oz/ 4 mL
- Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Cream 0.25 oz/ 7 mL
This advent calendar is priced at $98, and the contents are worth $207, giving you a 53% saving. Right now, the Kiehl’s Skincare Advent Calendar 2020 is available from the Kiehl’s US website.
However, it will definitely be launching on the Kiehl’s UK website this coming week, and I’ll update this post as soon as that happens, as well as any other retailers so keep checking back.
All images belong to Kiehl’s.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!