I love Kiehls skincare, so I'm always excited by their new launches. The Kiehls Powerful Strength Vitamin C Eye Serum has just launched as part of their Powerful Strength collection. I have tried both the Kiehls Powerful Strength Line Reducing Concentrate 12.5% Vitamin C and the original Kiehls Powerful Strength Line Reducing Concentrate, so it's exciting that they've introduced a version for the eyes.
Kiehls Powerful Strength Vitamin C Eye Serum
The Kiehls Powerful Strength Vitamin C Eye Serum is designed for dark eye circles and reduces the look of fine lines, crows feet and other signs of fatigue around the eye area.
Described as being an advanced, powerful-strength Vitamin C enriched eye serum formulated with 10% Pure Vitamin C, Tri-Peptide and Hyaluronic Acid. Uniquely formulated for the delicate eye area, our potent serum for dark circles helps reduce the look of lines, crow’s feet and under-eye circles for a fresher, brighter-looking eye area.
• Kiehls Powerful Strength Vitamin C Eye Serum is clinically-demonstrated to help decrease the appearance of lines, crow’s feet and dark circles
• Instantly refreshes the appearance of tired-looking, strained eyes.
• Lightweight, layerable formula gently warms upon application to help optimize absorption
• Tested under dermatologist and ophthalmological control
• Suitable for contact lens users
• Targets under eye dehydration with added Hyaluronic Acid & Glycerin
Kiehls Powerful Strength Vitamin C Eye Serum Directions
- After cleansing, dispense onto fingertip and gently pat and smooth under the eye area along the sub-orbital bone. Do not apply on eyelids.
- As the formula blends into the skin, you may experience a feeling of warmth.
- Use Vitamin C eye serum every morning and evening
- Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.
- Target facial lines and wrinkles with a potent Vitamin C serum for smoother, radiant, younger-looking skin
The Kiehls Powerful Strength Vitamin C Eye Serum is £41 and contains 15ml in a brown tinted plastic bottle, to protect the ingredients inside. In the bottle you get 15ml of product, and the bottle has a white plastic pump allowing you decent control on how much serum you dispense, as you definitely don't want to be wasting any when it's £41 a pop.
This eye serum has the longest name I've ever seen for an eye serum; Kiehls Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing & Dark Circle-Diminishing Vitamin C Eye Serum. It feels a little OTT for a product name, as it's not something you're going to remember or say out loud in a Kiehls store but Kiehls Powerful Strength Vitamin C Eye Serum is a little more memorable. If you're looking for a vitamin C based eye serum, this new launch is available now via the Kiehl's website and instore.