Kiehl’s are one of the brands that typically have a number of beauty advent calendars available each year, and the Kiehl’s Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 is just one of the offerings available this year from Kiehl’s.
We usually see a Selfridges exclusive, and sometimes even a Kiehl’s website exclusive calendar too, but this calendar is their main advent calendar available this year, and keep on reading to find out more…
What Is The Kiehl’s Beauty Advent Calendar 2022?
The Kiehl’s Advent Calendar 2022 is a twenty-four-day advent calendar which is set to launch on the 14th of September, where it will be on sale for £99.
This year’s calendar has fun, colourful design with twenty-four boxes inside, each of which are numbered, and you slide them out of the box, to be able to open them.
What’s Inside The Kiehl’s Beauty Advent Calendar 2022?
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate 15ml
- Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution 4ml
- Kiehl’s Powerful Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate 5ml
- Kiehl’s Vital Skin-Strengthening Super Serum 4ml
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream 28ml
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil Free Gel Cream 7ml
- Kiehl’s Calendula Mask 10ml
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner 30ml
- Kiehl’s Amino Acid Shampoo 65ml
- Kiehl’s Amino Acid Conditioner 65ml
- Kiehl’s Powerful Strength Eye Serum 3ml
- Kiehl’s Kiehl’s Avocado Eye Cream 7ml
- Kiehl’s Crème de Corps 30ml
- Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Moisturiser 15ml
- Kiehl’s Rare Earth Mask 14ml
- Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1 5ml
- Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Cream 7ml
- Kiehl’s Calendula Water Cream 7ml
- Kiehl’s Ultimate Strength Hand Salve 30ml
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser 30ml
- Kiehl’s Calendula Foaming Wash 30ml
- Kiehl’s Hydro-Plumping Serum Concentrate 5ml
- Kiehl’s Retinol Daily Micro-Dose 10ml
- Kiehl’s Calendula Toner 75ml
Just like every year, this year’s Kiehl’s Calendar features a mix of skincare, bodycare, haircare and a nice mix of sizes too. If you love Kiehl’s skincare, you’ll love this calendar, and it’ll be available right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!