Kiehls advent calendars are always popular every year, and today I have the Kiehls Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 to share with you, as well as a reveal of the products inside.
Kiehl’s is a luxury skincare brand, and they have some amazing products like their Midnight Recovery Concentrate and their Ultra Facial Cream. The Kiehls 2021 advent calendar is packed with bestselling skincare treats, and keep on reading to find out more…
BUY HERE: Selfridges / Kiehl’s
Kiehls Beauty Advent Calendar 2021
Many brands have adopted a more eco-conscious theme across their advent calendars this year, as Kiehl’s are no different, which is amazing to see.
Their Kiehls Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 is said to be made from PCR paper, and once you’ve finished opening the calendar, it’s also fully recyclable as there’s no plastics – similar to The Body Shop Advent Calendars.
The Kiehls Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 is set to launch on the 22nd of September via the Kiehl’s website, where it’ll be on sale for £99. It’s such a brightly coloured design this year, with a big red ribbon to keep the calendar together.
Inside the calendar, there are twenty four colourful boxes, with an illustrated design, and it’s kinda modern compared to the more traditional designs we often see from Kiehls.
What Is Inside the Kiehl’s calendar?
You’ll find 24 Kiehl’s favourites, with skincare, bodycare and haircare. Allowing you to enjoy a dose of Kiehl’s all through the Advent period, with an adorable festive design.
So, what’s inside the Kiehls Beauty Advent Calendar 2021?
- Kiehl’s Amino Acid Shampoo 65ml worth £5.07
- Kiehl’s Amino Acid Conditioner 65ml worth £6.33
- Kiehl’s Ultimate Strength Hand Salve 30ml worth £2.40
- Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Wash 30ml worth £3.45
- Kiehl’s Powerful Strength Eye Serum 3ml worth £8.40
- Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1 Scented Lip Balm 5ml worth £3.33
- Kiehl’s Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner 75ml worth £10.80
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner 30ml worth £2.16
- Kiehl’s Calendula Petal Infused Calming Mask 10ml worth £4.44
- Kiehl’s Powerful Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate 5ml worth £5.40
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser 30ml worth £3.90
- Kiehl’s Hydro Plumping Re-Texturising Serum Concentrate 5ml worth £4.65
- Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution 4ml worth £6.13
- Kiehl’s Crème de Corps Body Lotion With Cocoa Butter 30ml worth £5
- Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado 7ml worth £13.25
- Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Cream 7ml worth £8.26
- Kiehl’s Retinol Skin Renewing Daily Micro-Dose 10ml worth £12.40
- Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Moisturiser 15ml worth £4.90
- Kiehl’s Calendula Serum-Infused Water Cream 7ml worth £5,67
- Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask 14ml worth £3.13
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream 28ml worth £15.68
- Kiehl’s Vital Skin Strengthening Super Serum 4ml worth £5.60
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate 15ml worth £20.50
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream 7ml worth £3.92
All of the products inside the Kiehls Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 are collectively worth £164.77, which is amazing for £99, giving you an extra £65.77 in value. The calendar is available right here.
BUY HERE: Selfridges / Kiehl’s
All images belong to Kiehl’s.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!