Alicia Keys’ skincare brand; Keys Soulcare has announced their latest launch, and it’s the Keys Soulcare Nourishing Cleansing Balm. Keys Soulcare launched back in December 2020, so it’s been a year since the brand initially launched, and they’ve already built up quite the following in just a year.
“Purifies your skin and your spirit to give you a fresh start. The scent of sage and oat milk brings comfort, clarity, and balance. Removes makeup and impurities from the skin with bamboo charcoal.
Hydrates, soothes, and nourishes the skin with shea butter, Manuka honey, and a blend of sunflower, macadamia, and camellia seed oils.“
The Keys Soulcare Nourishing Cleansing Balm is $30 / £30, and contains 3.5 oz of product within a purple glass jar. It’s described as being a moisturizing cleansing balm that removes makeup and impurities while nourishing and hydrating your skin with shea butter and sunflower seed oil.
- Developed in partnership with a board-certified dermatologist
- Cleanses and purifies
- Gently removes makeup and impurities from the skin
- Locks in moisture
- Hydrates, soothes, and nourishes
- Suitable for all skin types
- Purifies your skin and your spirit to give you a fresh start
- Comforts, clarifies, and balances the senses with its sage and oat milk fragrance
- Cruelty Free
The grey tone of the formula comes from bamboo charcoal that removes impurities. The silky, smooth texture from shea butter and luxurious oils that soften and lock in moisture.
On the Keys Soulcare website, they detail the notes for the scent of the “Sage and Oat Milk” fragrance of the Keys Soulcare Nourishing Cleansing Balm;
- Top: Bergamot, Clary Sage, Aquatic Notes
- Heart: Pink Pepper, Oat Milk, Chamomile
- Base: Cedarwood, Palo Santo, Ambery Notes
You never see brands sharing a ‘scent profile’ of the notes for skincare products, so it’s different I guess. In the above photo, Alicia’s skin looks incredible, and it doesn’t look like it’s photoshopped either, as you can see natural lines and texture, and it sounds like an amazing cleansing balm, and it’s available right now.