Kerastase have just launched a brand new hair collection for hair that’s been exposed to the sun and the sea. The Kerastase Huile Sirene Beach Waves Bi-Phase Oil Mist is just one of the products in the collection, and they’ve launched over in the US but hopefully will launch in the UK very soon.
Kerastase Huile Sirene Beach Waves Bi-Phase Oil Mist
The Kerastase Soleil Collection consists of the following products;
- Kerastase Huile Sirene Beach Waves Bi-Phase Oil Mist
- Kerastase Masque UV Défense Active After Sun Masque
- Kerastase Bain Après-Soleil Shampoo Anti-Damage Shampoo
- Kerastase Crème UV Sublime Light Pearlescent Leave In Cream
Whilst this summer is going to be extremely different to any other summer we’ve ever experienced, the Kerastase Soleil collection is all about the summer, to help protect the hair against summer season aggressors such as sun, chlorine and salt water.
The Kerastase Huile Sirene Beach Waves Bi-Phase Oil Mist offers both sun and UV protection, and is described as being summer’s must have bi-phase spray, with an irresistible lightweight leave-in formula.
It works to define and enhance natural beach waves, and is enriched with Vitamin E from the Babassu oil, moisturising agents are quickly absorbed into the hair providing instant softness for a touchable “no-crunch” texture.
Kerastase have created this leave in spray to define the hair’s natural shape and create shiny luminous locks. The directions are very simple, you just shake and spray on lengths to impart hair with a sensual fragrance of jasmine and solar tuberose notes.
- Anti-frizz effect up to 24 hours
- 39%* more nourished hair
- No-crunch touchable texturising action
- Defines and texturises hair
- Creates luminous beach waves
- Absorbs quickly and softens hair