Kaja have launched a brand new version of their Kaja Balmy Bento Lip Balm and Scrub with the new Kaja Strawberry Rose Balmy Bento Lip Balm + Scrub. The Balmy Bento Lip Balm and Scrub launched last summer with a delicious tropical theme, and had bright yellow summery packaging. This new addition is rose themed, with adorable pink packaging.
“ This lip duo is made with two nourishing formulas that leave lips flake-free, smooth, and super soft. The strawberry scrub gently buffs away dry flakes then melts into lips, while the ultra-smooth, creamy, grape-seed-oil-infused balm hydrates and conditions.”
The Kaja Strawberry Rose Balmy Bento Lip Balm + Scrub is a 2-in-1 compact, featuring a lip scrub in one compartment, and a lip balm in a second compartment. It’s designed to work as two step process, allowing you to scrub your lips and use the balm post-scrub for perfectly prepped lips before applying your lip colour of choice.
- Grape Seed Oil: Hydrates lips.
- Strawberry Fruit Extract: Moisturizes and exfoliates.
- Vitamin E and Olive Squalane: Soften and moisturize skin.
- Twist off the base for the lip scrub.
- Use fingers to scoop the scrub and apply onto lips, massaging in circular motions until completely melted.
- Flip open the top for the lip balm, and then use fingers to apply onto lips.
- Gentle enough for daily use.
- Use alone or before your favorite lip color.
I don’t know about you, but the Kaja Strawberry Rose Balmy Bento Lip Balm + Scrub sounds delicious. It looks like the scrub contains tiny strawberry fragments, and the balm looks like it’s rose, and it’s so handy having both steps within the one compact. It is a limited edition duo, so if you like the look of this hand 2-in-1 lip scrub and lip balm, it’s available right now.