The Kaja Play Bento Sculpting Trio has launched today, after Kaja sneak peeking something new on their social media platforms for a few days. Everyone seems to go crazy for the Kaja Bento compacts, and this new launch looks so cute! If you’d like to find out more, keep on reading…
“These pocket-sized stacks of blush, highlighter, and bronzer trios apply like butter and blend effortlessly into a cream-to-powder finish. They’re infused with Mangifera indica (mango) seed butter to help the formula blend seamlessly while moisturizing the skin.”
The Kaja Play Bento Sculpting Trio is a brand new three in one compact, featuring a cream bronzer, a powder blusher and a powder highlighter in one handy, travel-friendly stack.
Kaja has a whole range of these Bento stacks, and this particular one is designed to allow you to sculpt the face in both cream and powder formulas.
- 01 Butter Up – best for fair complexions
- 02 Cloud Latte – best for medium complexions
- 03 Mochamallow – best for deep complexions
As soon as I saw the Kaja Play Bento Sculpting Trio collection, they instantly reminded me of Neapolitan ice cream, with their pink, brown and white sections, looking exactly like Neapolitan ice-cream.
- Apply the bronzer first with a makeup brush as you apply just below your cheekbone, and then follow up by placing blush on the apples of your cheeks.
- Complete the look with highlighter on your upper cheekbones, nose, forehead and chin to stack these powders for a custom full-face look that adds dimension to your face.
Each of the three shades in each Kaja Play Bento Sculpting Trio has been individually named;
Butter Up Sculpting Trio
- 01 Pink Cloud – medium matte pink
- 02 Twinkle Lights – delicate rose gold
- 03 Homemade Waffle – sweet walnut brown
Cloud Latte Sculpting Trio
- 01 Coral Crumbs – salmon pink
- 02 Gold Drip – creamy caramel
- 03 More Macchiato – warm espresso
Mochamallow Sculpting Trio
- 01 Extra Pepper – rich pink-red
- 02 Chocolate Moon – golden honey brown
- 03 Hot Chocolate – deep syrupy brown
I think the Kaja Play Bento Sculpting Trio will be so perfect for summer, especially with the cream bronzer. I really like that Kaja haven’t just launched one shade as a ‘suits all’ kind of deal, like many brands do.
By creating three different shades, they’ve catered to lots of different skintones, and I think they look like beautiful cheek trios, and are available right here.