Juvia’s Place have surprised us all tonight with the launch of the Juvia’s Place Wahala 2 Palette. They launched the original Wahala Palette back in May, so it’s exciting that they’ve launched another palette in the series. If you loved the original bright and vibrant palette, you’re going to love the sequel palette….
Juvia’s Place Wahala 2 Palette
The name ‘Wahala’ is said to translate to ‘Drama’ and the name couldn’t be more perfect for this bold and vibrant beauty of a palette.
“The Wahala 2 Palette lets you unleash your fiercest and most intense eyeshadow looks with its array of 30 new bold and beautiful shades including different beautiful shimmers, duo chromes with the finest pearls, finely milled glitters and matte textures. “
Juvia’s Place Wahala 2 Palette Shades
Row 1 – The Ice Cold Row.
- Fame – An Iridescent white shimmer with gold pearls
- Greed- A greyish silver shimmer with soft white pearls
- Shakara – A white pearl finish
- Gobe- A finely milled silver glitter
Row 2 – The Periwinkle Row
- Nawa Oh! – A purple shimmer with blue and lavender reflects
- Wicked- A Pigmented Matte Cerulean Blue
- Amebo- A mix of blue and purple duo chrome shade with purple reflects
- Fury- A rich matte blue
- Rage – A lavender and purple reflect.
Row 3- The Cobalt Blue Family
- Dream – A Cobalt Matte Blue
- Goals- An Aqua Marine Glitter Shade
- Dope- A reflective Blue shimmer with light blue Reflects
- Bold- A Classic Blue Shimmery Shade
- Money- A Blue Duo Chrome with Green Pearls
Row 4 – The Aqua Marine Family
- Egba Mi – A Dark Blue Green Matte Shade
- Venom- An Aqua Blue Breezy Green Shimmer Shade
- Lust- An Aqua Matte Shade
- Hater- A Turquoise Blue Shimmer mixed with Light Green Shimmer
- Jealous- A Rich Turquoise Matte Blue
Row 5- The Orange Color Family
- Wasted – A Matte Orange Shade
- 419- A Finely Milled Red Orange Glitter
- Lit- A beautiful Matte burnt coral nude shade
- Periodt- A shimmery Orange bronze shade
- ASAP- A Rich Wine Matte Shade
Row 6- The Pink Shimmer and Shine Row
- Fake – A Royal Purple and Maroon Duo Chrome
- Too Much- A Matte Pink shade
- Kolo- A finely milled purple glitter shade
- Yab -A nude rosy Pink Matte Shade
- Oya- A matte Black with purple pearls
The Juvia’s Place Wahala 2 Palette has cardboard packaging, and is so bright and vibrant. There’s a lot of bright shades, and the pigmentation for Juvia’s Place Palettes is never disappointing, so I have no doubt that the new Juvia’s Place Wahala 2 Palette will be anything other than amazing too.