Juvia’s Place have just launched the very beautiful Juvia’s Place The Nudes By Juvia’s Nude Lip Collection, and it’s a stunner of a collection.
Juvia’s Place are known for their fun and vibrant aesthetic with colourful products, but this new collection is all about inclusive nudes, and I’m here for it. The whole collection is available right here…
Juvia’s Place The Nudes By Juvia’s Nude Lip Collection
The Juvia’s Place The Nudes By Juvia’s Nude Lip Collection features three different lip formulas in a multitude of different nude shades and tones, with a nude for every skin tone which is amazing.
Not only are the shades diverse and inclusive, Juvia’s Place have given for the brightest fun pink packaging for a fun twist on a nude collection.
The Juvia’s Place The Nudes By Juvia’s Nude Lip Collection includes the following three different lip formulas;
- Juvia’s Place The Nude Velvety Matte Lipstick $14
- Juvia’s Place Lip Gloss $13
- Juvia’s Place Luxe Lip Liner $10
You can also purchase the Juvia’s Place The Nudes By Juvia’s Nude Lip Collection as a bundle for $246 (instead of $319) which would be fantastic for a makeup artist.
First up is the Juvia’s Place The Nude Velvety Matte Lipstick Collection with 12 different shades that are categorised into three tones; The Nude Peaches, The Nude Chocolates and The Nude Mauves.
“Juvia’s place hydrating velvety matte lipstick provides a highly pigmented creamy and smooth long wear. A soft matte formula infused with hyaluronic acid.”
The shades available are;
- Me (A warm toned peachy pink nude)
- Libra (A rosy peach nude)
- In Vogue (A muted peach nude)
- Mademoiselle (A warm peachy nude)
- Cocoa (A deep dark chocolate nude)
- Toffee (A creamy mocha chocolate nude)
- Muted (A cool chocolate brown nude)
- Lady (A deep brown peachy nude)
- Kebi (A soft cool toned pink mauve nude)
- A Mauve Moment (A mauve rose nude)
- Chic (A warm toned soft mauvey nude)
- 2020 (A light brown mauvey nude
Next in the Juvia’s Place The Nudes By Juvia’s Nude Lip Collection, we have the glosses, and there are seven glosses to choose from.
The glosses are divided into two categories, similarly to the lipsticks with; Glass Gloss shades (three) and Lip Reflect shades (four).
”Juvia’s Place Glass Gloss gives a non sticky luscious high shine finish to the lips, making it appear plumper. Glides on richly glossy and smoothly, while providing long wear.
Juvia’s Place Lip Reflect Gloss is a smooth and creamy lip gloss that provides an ultra shine and glow to the lips. Glides on creamy and smoothly to provide a long lasting luscious lips.”
The Glass Gloss Shades
- It’s Glass (A clear super high shine)
- It’s Electric (A clear with gold shimmer)
- So Glazed (A clear with pink shimmer)
The Lip Reflect Shades
- Caramel Rose (A warm toned soft brown)
- Sis! (A deep peachy beige brown)
- Kiss me (A soft rosy baby pink)
- Barely There (A light creamy neutral beige)
The third and final product in the Juvia’s Place The Nudes By Juvia’s Nude Lip Collection is The Luxe Lip Liner, and there are six shades to choose from.
“Juvia’s Place Luxe Lip Liner is a long wearing pencil that glides seamlessly to define and fill in the lips.It is perfect for use with Juvia’s Place velvety matte lipsticks and Lips Reflect Gloss.”
The Luxe Lip Liner Shades
- SCORPIO (A darkened plum)
- Kola (A chocolatey brown)
- So Rare (A golden muted brown)
- Lush (A dark rose)
- Love me (A pinkish brown)
- Sweet Nothing (A soft brown beige)
The Juvia’s Place The Nudes By Juvia’s Nude Lip Collection really is the most amazing nude lip collection. All of the products look luxe, but they’re really reasonably priced, and there truly is a shade for everyone from the fairest of skin tones to the deepest.
If you love the look of the Juvia’s Place The Nudes By Juvia’s Nude Lip Collection, it’s available right now.
All images belong to Juvia’s Place.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!