Jurlique have entered the beauty advent calendar arena, with the launch of the Jurlique Beauty Advent Calendar 2022. Jurlique are a luxurious Australian cosmetics manufacturer specialising in natural botanical-based skincare and cosmetics. This beauty advent calendar showcases the best of what Jurlique has to offer, and keep on reading to find out more…
Jurlique Beauty Advent Calendar 2022
The Jurlique Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 is set to launch on the 15th of October, and it’s a twenty-four day advent calendar, with a botanical theme. This calendar will be available for £85, yet the products inside this skincare themed calendar are worth £280, which is incredible value for money.
This calendar is dark green, with a bauble on the front, and festive flowers and foliage surrounding it, with twenty-four drawers inside, holding all of your Jurlique skincare treats.
What’s Inside The Jurlique Beauty Advent Calendar 2022?
- Jurlique Nutri Define Supreme Restorative Rich Cream 10ml
- Jurlique Nutri Define Eye Cream 5ml
- Jurlique Nutri Define Rejuvenating Serum 5ml
- Jurlique Herbal Recovery Signature Serum 5ml
- Jurlique Herbal Recovery Signature Eye Serum 15ml
- Jurlique Moisture Plus Rare Rose Cream 10ml
- Jurlique Moisture Plus Rare Rose Serum 5ml
- Jurlique Moisture Plus Rare Rose Lotion 10ml
- Jurlique Activating Water Essence 20ml
- Jurlique Radiant Skin Foaming Cleanser 20ml
- Jurlique Rose Hand Cream 15ml, Lavender Hand Cream 15ml
- Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist 15ml
- Jurlique Replenishing Cleansing Lotion 30ml
- Jurlique Nourishing Cleansing Oil 30ml
- Jurlique Nutri-Define Restorative Light Cream 10ml
- Jurlique Softening Rose Shower Gel 30ml
- Jurlique Softening Rose Body Lotion 30ml
- Jurlique Skin Balancing Face Oil 10ml
If you’ve never really sampled Jurlique as a brand, I feel like this advent calendar would be ideal. It’s giving you an introduction to all of their different products, and product ranges, and it’ll be available from the 15th of October.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!