Jouer announced the launch of their Jouer Hand 2 Hand campaign yesterday, and whilst technically there is a ‘new product' within the campaign, I still wanted to talk about the campaign as it's such an amazing way of giving back.
Many brands are doing something special to try to help with the current global crisis. Some are donating profits from sales of new launches like KKW Fragrance and Em Cosmetics. Then there's brands like Jouer that are doing something in terms of products.
Jouer Hand 2 Hand Campaign
Jouer have announced a 7 point programme to ‘kick Corona's ass':
- Welcome to the Jouer family: Hand2Hand hand sanitizer spray. For every one we sell, one is DONATED to the healthcare heroes who need it. LAUNCHING Wednesday, April 15th.
- For those same heroes, we’re donating 5,000 N95 medical MASKS.
- And, we’re donating 5,000 desperately needed plastic PROTECTIVE PONCHOS.
- Come to find out they need LIP BALM too – we’re donating 10,000 Jouer lip enhancers!
- Wanna be a JOUER ANGEL – we’re starting a Jouer angel program which allows us to optimize our resources to donate more supplies as needed. Stay tuned for Angel perks.
- JOUER HEROES giveaways – You’ll nominate, and we’ll choose the many heroes who will receive thousands of $$’s of Jouer makeup and skincare…weekly! Stay tuned!
- Team Jouer is VOLUNTEERING 20 hours a week through Volunteermatch.org – how amazing we don’t even need to leave the house to make lives better!
The Jouer Hand 2 Hand campaign includes their special hand sanitiser they've made, where they're going to donate one bottle for every bottle they sell.
On Instagram Jouer mentioned that their hand sanitiser was launching on the 15th of April, but it is showing up on their website right now so you can sign up for the wait list.
Jouer have set up a limit of a max of 3 bottles per order, and the Jouer Hand 2 Hand Sanitizer is made with 80% alcohol, and is packaged within a cute, floral bottle.