One of the most popular beauty advent calendars is the John Lewis & Partners Beauty Advent Calendar, and this year’s edit is pretty impressive.
John Lewis advent calendars are always packed with high-end and luxury beauty treats, and I have all the information on the John Lewis & Partners Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 so keep on reading..
John Lewis & Partners Beauty Advent Calendar 2020
The John Lewis & Partners Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 is £150 this year, yet the contents are worth a staggering £376 so you’re getting double the value which is fantastic. I have to admit, this year’s design is a little underwhelming.
It’s a bright pink and red design, but it doesn’t look very luxurious. Usually their calendars have gold or rose gold foil accents, but this year’s calendar looks quite plain and doesn’t look very on-brand for John Lewis. It’s a chest calendar, with little drawers and the gifts are nestled on white shredded paper to keep them protected.
When it comes to advent calendars, it’s obviously all about the contents rather than the design, but if you’re spending £150 on an advent calendar, you want it to look and feel special and luxe. Maybe it’s just me, but it’s just not as beautiful as their past calendars.
“A delightful gift for beauty enthusiasts or to treat yourself, it’s a collection of 25 full and deluxe size products. The calendar has been designed to offer you a number of beauty rituals including a full skincare regime, a versatile makeup look, a moment of calm, some finishing touches for the hair and the John Lewis beauty buyers’ three favourite fragrances.
Behind every drawer you’ll find a different treat each day from our much-loved beauty brands, to ensure you’re perfectly prepped and pampered for the festive season.
Our Beauty Buyer says:
“I just cannot think of a better gift. How exciting to receive a beauty treat every day from some of the most iconic beauty brands. It’s the perfect way to try a different brand, test out some of the newest product launches from this year and discover a new routine for 2021. And when you’re finished, the box can be recycled. Simply reverse the drawers to create a pretty jewellery or keepsake box.“
John Lewis & Partners Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 Contents Reveal
- Acqua Di Parma Mini Hat Box with Colonia Eau de Cologne, 5ml, Colonia Body Lotion, 20ml and Colonia Bath and Shower Gel, 20ml
- Lumene Nordic-C Glow Boost Essence, 15ml
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser, (full size) 30ml
- bareMinerals Prime Time™ Original Foundation Primer, 7ml
- NARS Lipstick, Tolede 1.6ml
- Evolve Beauty Bio-Retinol Gold Mask, 30ml
- By Terry Baume de Rose Lip Balm, 3ml
- Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt, 55ml
- Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil – Firming/Toning, 30ml
- Bobbi Brown Mini Smokey Eye Mascara, Black, 3ml
- Slip Pure Silk Skinny Black Scrunchie (full size)
- Disciple Discovery Kit Skincare Gift Set, (full size) 2 x 10ml
- Neom Organics London Perfect Night’s Sleep Pillow Mist, (full size) 30ml
- Rodial Snake Oxygenating & Cleansing Bubble Sheet Mask Individual Sachet, (full size) 22g
- Hermès Twilly d’Hermès Eau Poivrée Eau de Parfum Replica, 7.5ml
- Dermalogica BioLumin-C Eye Serum, 6ml
- Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon Eyeshadow Pencil, Dark Pearl, (full size) 1.6g
- ESPA Modern Alchemy – The Grounding Crystals, 55g
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner, Black, (full size) 1.8ml
- Givenchy Irresistible Givenchy Eau de Parfum, 8ml
- Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Ageing Cell Power Creme, (full size) 15ml
- Laura Mercier Blush Colour Infusion, Pomegranate, (full size) 6ml
- Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil, (full size) 15ml
- Shiseido Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate, (full size) 15ml
The John Lewis & Partners Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 is amazing in terms of contents, and I particularly like that it contains both full sized products and generous travel sizes too, with a great mix of haircare, skincare, makeup, fragrance and more.
I also really appreciate that the John Lewis & Partners Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 contains 25 gifts instead of 24, as it’s always nice to get something special on Christmas Day itself. It’s a beautiful calendar, and will undoubtedly sell out quickly, so snap it up asap once it’s on sale.