Now the delivery window for Christmas has finished, retailers are beginning to launch their sales and I’m going to share with you some of the best deals I’ve found over the next week or so.
It’s always a little soul destroying to see gift sets and products you’ve paid full price for, on offer before Christmas even starts, but there’s still some great bargains to be had!
- Benefit BYOB: Bring Your Own Beauty Gift Set – was £37.50 now £25.12
- OPI Nail Lacquer Shine Bright Mini Collection 10 Pack – was £36.90 now £25.83
- Molton Brown Festive Frankincense & Allspice Hand Wash – was £20 now £14
- Fresh Self-Care Masking Skincare Gift Set – was £84 now £54.94
- Laura Mercier Luxe Indulgence Almond Coconut Body Trio Gift Set – was £75 now £52.50
- Benefit Magnificent Brow Show Makeup Gift Set – was £52.50 now £35.17
- Benefit BADgals Finish First Makeup Gift Set – was £34.50 now £23.11
- Philip Kingsley The Story of Hydration & Shine Haircare Gift Set – was £45 now £31.50
- Origins Original Skin Trio to Mask Prime & Hydrate Skincare Gift Set – was £32 now £21.44
John Lewis Christmas Sale Top Picks
My number one top John Lewis sale bargain pick is one that gutted me as I paid full price three weeks ago, and it’s the Too Faced Pumpkin Spice Eyeshadow Palette.
It’s on sale for £21.44 from £40 which is insane for a full size Too Faced Palette. It’s a beautiful palette, and the pigmentation is so good, so to be able to now get it for £21.44 is fantastic!
Then my second top John Lewis sale pick has to be the Laura Mercier Hand Cream Quartet which is another product I purchased at full price which was £34, and now it’s on sale for only £23.80 which is a fab discount.
Whilst it’s annoying that I paid full price eight weeks ago, I would repurchase at the full price as it’s such a great set of four beautifully scented hand creams. They all smell lovely, and leave the hands feeling silky soft and smooth.