One of the most popular beauty advent calendars, every year, is the John Lewis calendar, and the John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 is without a doubt, the best advent calendar John Lewis has ever launched.
There’s a heck of a lot of competition in the mixed luxury beauty brand calendar arena, with amazing calendars from the likes of Cult Beauty, Space NK, Flannels Beauty and House of Fraser. However, I think John Lewis’ offering this year, might actually be the best for 2022.
John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar 2022
“Discover a selection of new and iconic beauty treats in the countdown to Christmas with our indulgent Beauty Advent Calendar.
A delightful gift for beauty enthusiasts or a treat for yourself, it’s a collection of 27 full and deluxe-size products, featuring full-size favourites from Olaplex, Charlotte Tilbury and Sunday Riley.
The calendar has been designed to offer you a number of beauty rituals including a full skincare regime, a versatile makeup look, a moment of calm, some hair essentials and three iconic fragrances.“
The John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 is priced at £179, which makes it cheaper than the Space NK and Cult Beauty calendars for a start.
Don’t let the lower price make you think that means the contents won’t be as good, because you’re getting a staggering £774 worth of products, with an incredible 14 full sized products.
Normally, the Cult Beauty Advent Calendar is the best every year. However, this year, they’ve included a lot of niche skincare products, and they’re expensive, which pushes up the value.
The John Lewis calendar, in my opinion, is much better than both the Space NK and Cult Beauty advent calendars this year – and will undoubtedly sell out quickly, because of that!
In terms of design, the John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 has a chest format, with red, teal, green and blue drawers, and a beauty themed illustration on the front.
Visually, it’s not my favourite design John Lewis has ever done, but let me tell you, the contents certainly deliver. It’s one epic advent calendar!
What’s Inside The John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar 2022?
- Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector, 100ml (full size)
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder, Translucent, 9.3g
- Dermalogica AGE Smart™ Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF 50, 50ml (full size)
- Molton Brown Orange & Bergamot Bath & Shower Gel, 100ml
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment, 15ml
- Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Eyeshadow Palette, The Bella Sofia (full size)
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Moisture Essence, 28ml
- MAC Lustreglass Sheer-Shine Lipstick, Syrup (full size)
- Givenchy L’Interdit Eau de Parfum, 10ml
- Sunday Riley C.E.O. Vitamin C Rich Hydration Cream, 50g (full size)
- Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser, 60ml
- Acqua di Parma Colonia Eau de Cologne Spray, 12ml
- Acqua di Parma Colonia Bath & Shower Gel, 40ml
- Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream, 30ml
- Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt, 40ml
- Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream, 15ml (full size)
- OTO Night Eye Treatment, 15ml (full size)
- Lumene Nordic-C Arctic Berry Oil-Cocktail, 30ml (full size)
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks, Powder Pink (full size)
- Floral Street Sunflower Pop Eau de Parfum, 10ml (full size)
- Evolve Organic Beauty Miracle Mask, 30ml
- Lancôme Hypnôse Mascara, 01 Noir, 2ml
- ESPA Tri-Active Regenerating Bio Retinol Sleeping Serum, 10ml
- Votary Brightening Hyaluronic Serum, Narcissus & AHA, 50ml (full size)
- Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Bath & Shower Oil, 55ml (full size)
- Neom Organics London Perfect Night’s Sleep Standard Scented Candle (full size)
- Neom Organics London Perfect Night’s Sleep Pillow Mist, 30ml (full size)
The epic John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 contains 27 products, and everything inside the calendar is fantastic.
There’s nothing I’d regard as ‘filler’ items to make up the value, and you’re getting such a great mix of products. If you’d like to get your hands on the best beauty advent calendar 2022, it’ll be available right here.
All images belong to John Lewis.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!