Jennifer Lopez announced she was launching her own beauty brand earlier this year, and the JLo Beauty That Star Filter Highlighting Complexion Booster is just one of the products she’s launched with her new brand. Jennifer is known for her iconic golden goddess glow, and JLo Beauty is all about the glow…
JLo Beauty That Star Filter Highlighting Complexion Booster
“This skin-enhancing, blendable liquid luminizer blurs imperfections and can be worn alone, over (or under) makeup, or mixed with your favorite foundation or body cream. Available in four universal mix-and-match shades, this light-reflecting serum can be used to highlight, contour, or for an all-over glow.“
The JLo Beauty That Star Filter Highlighting Complexion Booster has launched at Sephora, where it’s on sale for $39. It’ll be available for purchase on the website, and instore from the 7th of January.
- Mineral Pigments: Visibly diffuse light, blur imperfections, and enhance skin’s radiance.
- Vitamin E: Provides antioxidant protection by fighting off free radicals.
- JLo Beauty™ Olive Complex (Blend of Squalene, Fermented Oil, Extra Virgin Oil and Leaf Extract): Delivers rich hydration.
This blendable, lightweight Complexion Booster can be used in multiple ways:
- Mix with your JLo Beauty Wonder Cream or a liquid foundation for all over glow.
- For a bronzing or highlighting effect, apply strategically to the high points of the face, such as cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.
The JLo Beauty That Star Filter Highlighting Complexion Booster is available in four different shades;
- Pink Champagne
- Rose Gold
- Warm Bronze
- Rich Bronze
The JLo Beauty That Star Filter Highlighting Complexion Boosters are packaged within glass bottles, with golden metallic pumps.
The product really reminds me of the Huda Beauty N.Y.M.P.H All Over Body Highlighter or Fenty Beauty Body Lava, and whilst it might not be the season for body highlighters, it’s bound to be popular for those that love a glow, and Jennifer Lopez fans in general.