Jeffree Star has officially unveiled his latest launch; the Jeffree Star Supreme Gloss Collection, which Jeffree created over a year and a half ago. It’s been a while since we saw a new Jeffree Star Cosmetics launch, with his latest big launch being the Blood Money Collection back in November.
“Introducing the brand new #SupremeGloss formula! 🎀 This stunning one swipe FULL coverage @jeffreestarcosmetics gloss comes in 28 shades!!! 🍰 The FULL reveal video will be on my channel TOMORROW morning!!!! 👅 Extreme payoff. New year, new formulas! 💖“
Jeffree mentioned how he had so many different lip products: lip scrubs, lip pencils, liquid lipsticks, lip balm and lip glosses.
But before the global crisis, Jeffree decided he needed a full coverage, juicy, insane pigmented lip gloss that is going to last for hours.
In addition to the whole Jeffree Star Supreme Gloss Collection, Jeffree is also launching a NEW shade of his The Gloss, which is completely clear, and features a vanilla cream soda scent and will be available alongside all of the new lip glosses too.
In the reveal video Jeffree mentioned that he’s done a lot of crazy things with his packaging, but with the Jeffree Star Supreme Gloss Collection, he wanted the packaging to get a little more sophisticated. Slim the packaging up, and make it look a little more high fashion.
The boxes of the Jeffree Star Supreme Gloss Collection have pink, holographic and iridescent packaging, which looks really pretty and different to anything else we’ve seen from him so far.
PLUS he’s revealed the first ever Jeffree Star Mascara is coming this year! Plus new mystery boxes at the end of March. He is also relaunching the summer mirror from years ago, with a NEW hole in the handle.
He noticed that these mirrors are on eBay for hundreds of dollars, so he wanted to bring it back for those who want to get their hands on them.
The Jeffree Star Supreme Gloss Collection is going to be all about the pigment, and offer full opacity on the lips for a lacquer-like shine.
- 5.1ml of product in the tube
- 28 different shades to choose from
- Rich cupcake fragrance to the gloss
- Gloss features a flower-like applicator
- Cruelty free
- Formula feels as if it’s hugging the lips
- $20 each or a bundle of ALL 28 shades for $450
- Launches February 5th 10am PST
- Weirdo – black
- Red Affair – hot red
- Celebrity Skin – iconic nude
- Blow My Candles – light peach nude
- Naked In The Dark – light grey toned nude
- Mannequin – beige toned nude
- Cookie Dough Fetish – rose toned nude
- Gemini – pinky toned nude
- Please Forgive Me – mauve pinky red
- No Shame – dirty mauve
- Improper – dirty mauve version of Androgyny
- Tea Bag – beige nude
- Top Shelf – brown nude
- Dominatrix – deep brown
- More Than Friends – berry mauve
- Watermelon Soda – watermelon pink
- Everybody Knows – vibrant neon red orange
- Pink Vault – neon pink
- Blood Sugar – blue toned red
- Wifey – deep burgundy red
- Urethra – pastel yellow
- 714 – coral pink
- Glossed In Paradise – Tiffany blue
- Blue Balls – neon electric blue
- No Apologies – bright violet
- Frosting For Dinner – bright lilac
These glosses will offer “one swipe full pigment”, and the applicators have a super unique rippled petal like design which look like they’d deposit and swipe the perfect amount of product onto the lips.
Jeffree made a mention that the new year meant new formulas, so we might see a lot of new reformulations of existing products in 2021.
We also know that Jeffree Star Skin will be launching in late 2021, so there’s lots of exciting products coming our way, and the Jeffree Star Supreme Gloss Collection is the first launch of the year.