When Jeffree Star collaborated with Shane Dawson, they launched the Jeffree Star Mini Controversy Palette. Their collaboration was documented thanks to the Shane Dawson docuseries The Beautiful World of Jeffree Star.
There was one single series, with eight different episodes and it was hugely successful. During the docuseries, their collaboration with Jeffree's brand – Jeffree Star Cosmetics, was revealed and lots of behind the scenes images were shared.
The Jeffree Star Put It Back Palette | Jeffree Star Mini Controversy Palette is available right here!
Jeffree Star Mini Controversy Palette
Jeffree Star and Shane supposedly sold one million palettes within 30 minutes which is mind blowing to say the least. The collaboration was available individually, and then as a Conspiracy Bundle which is available via Beauty Bay for £350.25.
The products within the collab include;
- Conspiracy Eyeshadow Palette
- Mini Controversy Eyeshadow Palette
- Are You Filming – A bright, neon red matte lipstick.
- I Gotta Go – A bronze metal with copper and multi-reflecting sparkles matte lipstick.
- Jeffree, What The F-ck? – A bright, neon magenta matte lipstick.
- Oh My God – A matte baby pink matte lipstick.
- Ryland – A baby pink and rose gold combo matte lipstick.
- Shane – A gun metal with a brown undertone matte lipstick.
- The Gloss: Shane Glossin – A translucent lip gloss.
- Shane Dawson X Jeffree Star Cosmetics Double Zip Bag Pink
- Shane Dawson X Jeffree Star Cosmetics Double Zip Bag Black
- Shane Dawson X Jeffree Star Cosmetics Imprint Travel Bag
- Shane Dawson X Jeffree Star Cosmetics Pig Black Mirror
- Shane Dawson X Jeffree Star Cosmetics Pig Pink Mirror
The Jeffree Star Mini Controversy Palette included a ‘The Mini Controversy Palette', and during the Shane Dawson x Jeffree Star series, they shared the whole process of choosing the shades.
One of the shades which was nearly put into the palette was a bright green, and they decided to ditch it which caused such a massive uproar, so they've announced today – the Jeffree Star Mini Controversy Palette is BACK WITH THE GREEN SHADE.
This is such a genius idea as the whole collaboration was crazy popular, but so many fans wanted the Jeffree Star Mini Controversy Palette to feature the green they were sharing in the series.
And they've named the green shade within the Jeffree Star Mini Controversy Palette ‘Put It Back' which is brilliant!
The launch is coming tomorrow – the 20th of April, along with new merch as part of a Jeffree Star High How Are Ya collection.
I'll update with any information I find so keep checking back!
You can purchase the Jeffree and Shane collab right here.