Jeffree Star has finally announced his latest color collection, and it’s the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Psychedelic Circus Collection. The last Jeffree Star Cosmetics collection was back in August, and it was the Jeffree Star Wedding Collection.
With everything themed around weddings, and bridal makeup looks. That was a pretty tame collection as far as Jeffree Star Cosmetics goes, as a brand, so it was only right that his next collection would be the complete opposite, with super fun and vibrant colors.
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Psychedelic Circus Collection
Whenever Jeffree launches a new collection, he teases a photo or video on a Friday, and then does a reveal video on the following day (Saturday). However, for the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Psychedelic Circus Collection, Jeffree has done things a little differently. Instead, he only sneak peeked one of the mirrors from the collection, and posted his reveal video today (Sunday). It’s interesting to see Jeffree do it differently this time around.
This collection is going to be launching on the 11th of November 2022, so it’ll be launching on a Friday, like every Jeffree Star Cosmetics collection. The only hint we got about this collection this time was the mirror, and the caption; “This Sunday we’re unveiling the new iconic color collection from #JeffreeStarCosmetics 🍄💊🤡 It’s time to turn up the brightness.”
The Jeffree Star Cosmetics Psychedelic Circus Collection preview showed Jeffree showing the above mushroom shaped hand mirror, and it’s so different to any other mirror he’s created, as Jeffree shows it being used under a black light / UV light, and the UV light makes the mushroom glow in the dark.
Although there is going to be one glow-in-the-dark version of the mirror, and also a non glow-in-the-dark version of the mushroom shaped mirror, so you can choose which mirror design you prefer from the two.
It’s a pretty cool feature for a mirror, and the mushroom shape of the mirror is just epic. Under the UV light, the mirror shows the JS logo as glowing green, and the ‘spots’ on the mushroom as glowing, with the mirror having a red, black and purple mushroom design.
Within the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Psychedelic Circus Collection reveal video, we can see Jeffree in full colorful clown makeup, and colorful hair too, holding the aforementioned mushroom mirror. Jeffree describes the Psychedelic Circus collection as being the antithesis collection to the Star Wedding collection, because it’s the complete opposite – as that collection was SO neutral.
OK, let’s get onto the products within the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Psychedelic Circus Collection…
First up is the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Psychedelic Circus Palette. This palette has the most insane unit carton, with a holographic cardboard box. It fits the theme of the collection perfectly, but it’s not something we’ve ever seen from Jeffree before.
The palette shape is very different too, it’s a long and elongated palette, which is different to the usual trunk style palettes we see from Jeffree Star Cosmetics. The palette inside the box has just as fun a design, with a foil multicolored pattern, with pinks, blues, greens, red and purple all fading into each other almost like mixed paints. It is another Artistry Palette, just like the other Jeffree Star Palettes.
The Jeffree Star Cosmetics Psychedelic Circus Collection Palette contains twenty-one shades, which Jeffree has never done before. With the shades laid out in rows of sevens, with three rows of seven pans. All of the pans have the usual Jeffree Star logo design into the shadows, and there’s a mix of finishes. I love how the inside of the palette is decorated, just like the outside.
Jeffree confirmed that the palette features;
- beautiful glitters
- stunning metallics
- ultraviolet mattes
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Psychedelic Circus Collection Palette Swatches
- In The Forest – metallic frosty green with blue and gold reflects
- Transcendence – neon grape purple matte
- Mind Bender – coral with green and gold glitter
- Clownery – neon lilac matte
- Joshua Tree – grungy green matte
- Tears of Joy – multicolored silver sparkle
- Nature Escape – bright orange matte
- Candy Flip – baby pink matte
- Energy Transfer – teal green matte
- Problem Child – hot deep orange matte
- Lava Lamp – neon bright blue matte
- Perception – deep brown with gold glitter
- Bearded Lady – hot pink matte
- Ringmaster – burgundy metallic
- Carnival Tattoo – bright teal with navy blue glitter
- Altered State – bright yellow matte
- Dive Deep – deep marine blue matte
- Sideshow Blush – neon red matte
- Microdose – mustard yellow matte
- Tripping Balls -violet metallic with glitter
- Sacred Knowledge – dirty dark brown matte
Next in the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Psychedelic Circus Collection is a range of new shades of the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Liquid Star Shadows. This formula originally launched in the Star Wedding collection back in the summer with silver packaging, but for this collection, the liquid eyeshadows have been given an oil slick effect to the lids to match the theme of the collection.
The Jeffree Star Cosmetics Psychedelic Circus Collection includes seven shades of the liquid eyeshadows;
- Diva Galaxy – magenta sparkle
- Pink Tablet – neon pink
- Manifest – dirty orange
- Third Eye Open – dirty olive
- Groovy Dreams – khaki army green
- Star Vortex – Titanic blue with navy glitter
- Another Realm – icy mermaid blue
Next up in the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Psychedelic Circus Collection, is a range of Velour Liquid Lipsticks. Jeffree mentioned how he had launched over 150 colors of his liquid lipsticks, so he had to create some for this collection. The tubes are clear with holographic text on the tube, and a gunmetal lid. All of the liquid lipsticks from Jeffree’s brand are eye safe too, so you can use them all as liquid liner or winged liner.
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Psychedelic Circus Velour Liquid Lipsticks Swatches
- Healing Hour – Barney purple
- Bearded Lady – neon pink (this shade matches the Bearded Lady eyeshadow in the palette)
- Mind Bender – bright metallic orange with gold glitter
- Clown Blood – watermelon pink
- Circus Peanut – neon pastel coral
- Mushroom Ocean – metallic turquoise
- Lizard Jewel – metallic emerald green
The new Jeffree Star collection includes a new version of the Jeffree Star Lip Balm, and it’s the Frozen Forest Lip Balm with cool oil-slick packaging.
It’s bright blue in the bullet, but it’s completely clear on the lips, offering hydration but no hint of color to the lips. The formula is infused with snow mushroom and mimosa bark for added hydration.
We also have one Jeffree Star Skin product, and it’s the Magic Star Mushroom Mist, and it’s marketed as being a bi-phase serum mist, and is pink in color, once you’ve mixed the bottle together. It is fragrance free, and contains rosewater within the formula.
What Products Feature Within The Jeffree Star Psychedelic Circus Collection?
- 🎪 Psychedelic Circus Palette – $60 💧
- Liquid Star Eyeshadow (6 Shades) – $20 Diva Galaxy Another Realm Groovy Dreams Manifest Pink Tablet Star Vortex Third Eye Open
- 🍄 Magic Star Mushroom Mist – $28
- 🎡 Velour Liquid Lipsticks – $18 Bearded Lady Circus Peanut Clown Blood Healing Hour Lizard Jewel Mindbender Mushroom Ocean
- 🥶 Frozen Forest Lip Balm – $18
- Psychedelic Circus Ultimate Bundle – $315 Includes: Palette, Liquid Star Shadows, Liquid Lipsticks, Mushroom Mist, and Lip Balm
- Trippy Kit – $38 Includes: Mushroom Mist, Lip Balm
- Third Eye Bundle – $120 Includes: All Liquid Star Shadows
- Altered State Bundle – $106 Includes: All Velour Liquid Lipsticks
- Fashion & Accessories
- Psychedelic Travel Bag – $30
- Trippy Star Hand Mirror – $25
- Psychedelic Glow Hand Mirror – $30
- Psychedelic Hand Mirror – $30
- Psychedelic Circus Bucket & Trucker Hat’s – $30 each
- Psychedelic Circus Neon Melt Hoodie – $60
- Melt Hoodie – $45
- Melt Long Sleeve – $40
- Melt Joggers – $45
- Trip Black Hoodie – $50
- Trip Black Tee – $35
- Trip Moss Hoodie – $55
As I mentioned above, the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Psychedelic Circus Collection is going to launch on the 11th of November 2022, and you’ll find the entire collection including the makeup, mirrors and merch available right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!