It’s hard to believe it’s been a year since the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Cremated Eyeshadow Palette launched. The Jeffree Star Cremated Collection launched back in May 2020 and included an eyeshadow palette, four lip glosses, a set of metal straws and two makeup bags.
It was a super popular collection, even though it launches mid-global crisis, and whilst the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Cremated Eyeshadow Palette didn’t feature a colour story everyone would appreciate, I loved it.
I love smokey eyeshadow looks, and I’d even go as far to say they’re my favourite, so this smokey grey themed palette was right up my street.
In fact, the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Cremated Eyeshadow Palette is my first Jeffree Star Eyeshadow Palette, and at the same time I bought this palette, I bought the Blood Money Palette, the Orgy Palette and the Blood Lust Palette as Beautylish had a buy one, get one free deal on, so expect reviews of them all over the next few months.
“The Cremated Palette is what smokey eye dreams are made of! Includes 24 sickening shades from pure white diamond to the darkest black matte to create endless intense sultry or soft, gentle looks on any skin tone.“
- Hearse: Pitch black with a matte finish
- Angel of Death: Black with silver reflects and a wet metallic finish
- Grave Digger: Dark grey with a matte finish
- Death Certificate: Grungy gold-black with a wet metallic finish
- R.I.P: Cool-toned grey with a matte finish
- Pallbearer: Diamond grey with a wet metallic finish
- Inheritance: Green-based grey with a matte finish
- Wednesday: Cool grey with a matte finish
- Mortuary Beautician: Dark grey with a wet metallic finish
- Last Look: Grey-bronze with a wet metallic finish
- Solemnly Swear: Cool grey with a matte finish
- The Morgue: Tan-grey with a matte finish
- Mausoleum: Bronze-grey with silver sparkle and a metallic finish
- Embalmed: Soft, cool-toned grey with a matte finish
- Eulogy: Warm-toned grey with a matte finish
- Life Insurance: Light green-grey with a matte finish
- Last Respects: Beige-grey with a matte finish
- Goodbye.: Light, cool grey with a metallic finish
- Obituary: Tan grey with a matte finish
- Burial Gown: Milky grey with a matte finish
- Afterlife: Bone white with a metallic finish
- Casket Ready: Light milky-grey with a matte finish
- Deathblow: Pure white with a matte finish
- Diamond Ashes: Pure white with a wet metallic finish
The Jeffree Star Cosmetics Cremated Eyeshadow Palette is £55 / $58, and features twenty four shades in a mix of finishes. This palette has cardboard packaging, with a photo of Jeffree on the front with grey scale makeup, and a marble print too.
It’s quite understated compared to the rest of the Jeffree Star palettes, but I quite like how minimal it is. The pigmentation across the whole palette is amazing, and it’s a very matte heavy palette. I feel like you’ll only appreciate this palette if you like cool toned shadows, which I do, but overall it’s a great palette and I can’t wait to show you the other Jeffree Star Palettes I have…
All images belong to Makeup Muddle.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!