Yesterday, Jeffree Star posted his reveal video on the new Blood Money collection as well as revealing the new Jeffree Star Blood Money Automatic Eyeliners which are a brand new product entirely. Jeffree Star Cosmetics have never released eyeliners before, so it's exciting to see the brand launch something different within the big Blood Money collection.
Jeffree Star Blood Money Automatic Eyeliners
If you want to know everything about the Blood Money Collection, I have a full in-depth post right here, sharing swatches, prices and everything else you need to know. I like that Jeffree didn't launch the liners in their own release, and he revealed a whole new product as part of the Orgy Collection too.
It was the Orgy Collection where he unveiled the new Jeffree Star Cosmetics Magic Star Luminous Setting Powder, so it's exciting that the Blood Money Collection reveal included another brand new product too.
The Jeffree Star Blood Money Collection is launching on the 13th of November and will include the following products;
- Jeffree Star Blood Money Eyeshadow Palette
- Jeffree Star Blood Money The Gloss Collection – four limited edition shades
- Jeffree Star Blood Money Lip Balm
- Jeffree Star Money Honey Mini Velour Liquid Lipsticks Set – eight shades with 5 NEW shades!
- Jeffree Star Blood Money Extreme Frost Highlighter in Stripper Magic
- Jeffree Star Blood Money Extreme Frost Highlighter in Cold Hard Cash
- Jeffree Star Blood Money Automatic Eyeliners
The Jeffree Star Blood Money Automatic Eyeliners are available in five shades, and they're $20 each. They come in mint metallic boxes, with the shade names written across the front. The liner is housed within a sleeve inside the box, which slides out to reveal the liner.
The liners have black plastic packaging, with colour co-ordinated ends so you can tell the colours apart should you own multiple shades. They are automatic liners, so you don't have to worry about sharpening them, and you just twist them up and then down after use.
The five Jeffree Star Blood Money Automatic Eyeliners shades include;
- Money Counter – bright lime green
- A$$ets – forest green
- Armored Truck – bluish brown duochrome
- Resting Rich Face – army khaki green
- Cold Digger – true rich chocolate brown
As they're automatic eyeliners, the coloured end cap could possibly house a sharpener like most automatic eyeliner pencils, however Jeffree Star hasn't yet confirmed either way.
I love using retractable automatic eyeliners, as they're always much creamier than a standard eyeliner pencil, especially when using them within your waterline or tight line.
I particularly love the look of Armored Truck, as you never really see duochrome eyeliners so that's a shade I would love to try myself as it reminds me of the MAC Blue Brown Pigment. If you like the look of these five new eyeliner pencils, they'll be available from the following retailers from Friday the 13th of November…