Wow Jaclyn Hill is on a roll! The Jaclyn Cosmetics Be Poutspoken Lip Collection has been revealed tonight on Instagram, which comes only eight days since her Jaclyn Hill Cosmetics Bronze & Blushing Duo Collection.
In addition to yet another new launch, it appears that Jaclyn’s brand has dropped the ‘Hill’ from the name, and is now just Jaclyn Cosmetics. If you’d like to find out more about this exciting new collection, keep on reading..
This new collection is particularly poignant for Jaclyn, as it’s her first lip product launch since her disaster first launch for her beauty brand back in 2019.
Many people and brands perhaps would have given up after the backlash and drama from her first lipstick collection, but Jaclyn has used the experience to work on herself and her brand, to come back stronger than before.
There will be many people that won’t want to try lip products from Jaclyn Cosmetics again, but the feedback surrounding her Jaclyn Hill Cosmetics Bronze & Blushing Duo Collection has been overwhelmingly positive, so I have no doubt that the Jaclyn Cosmetics Poutspoken Lip Collection will be amazing.
The Jaclyn Cosmetics Poutspoken Lip Collection is set to launch on the 18th of March, so we only have eight days to wait.
Just like the Blushing & Bronze Duos, the collection will be available via Jaclyn’s website directly, as well as ULTA – both online and instore.
The Jaclyn Cosmetics Poutspoken Lip Collection is a huge collection, and the shades all look different variations of nude to complement all skintones.
Some might be disappointed by an all-nude collection, but if you watch Jaclyn Hill’s YouTube videos, you’ll know that she wears nude lip colours 99.9% of the time, so the collection makes perfect sense for her brand.
I’m sure we will see some colours in the future, but every makeup brand needs a fab range of nudes, and the Jaclyn Cosmetics Poutspoken Lip Collection looks to be exactly that.
In Jaclyn’s Jaclyn Cosmetics Poutspoken Lip Collection reveal video, she talks about the significance behind this collection, and how she wants to be a role model for her nieces. The video also shows her nieces applying the products, as well as her mum.
The Jaclyn Cosmetics Poutspoken Lip Collection features TWELVE nude lip liner pencils, and FIFTEEN nude liquid lipsticks. This is one seriously comprehensive nude collection, and the packaging and execution of the collection is just beautiful!
The shades within the Jaclyn Cosmetics Liquid Lipsticks are;
- Nudie – palest shade in the collection, Jaclyn likes to use it as an accent for any lip colour
- Get Real – muted pinky rose nude
- Oh Hai! – cool toned light pink nude
- Empowered – warm toned pinky nude
- Confidence – warm toned orange based nude
- Be Brave – purple mauve nude
- Truth – perfect neutral pinkish beige
- Crabby – pinky rose, Jaclyn says this shade suits every skintone
- Mama – (shade from the original Lipstick collection) brighter pink nude
- Outspoken – bright pink
- Absolutely – brown toned neutral nude
- I’m A Cancer – peachy brown nude
- Gratitude – deep brown nude with camel undertone
- Be Bold – dark brown nude with red undertone
- Feisty – neutral deep brown
The shades of the Jaclyn Cosmetics Liners within the collection are all named after foods and drinks;
- Blondie – palest shade available and is a cool toned nude
- Chai Tea – peach nude
- Coffee Cake – peachy brown nude
- Butter Pecan – browny nude
- Macaroon – medium pink nude
- Cupcake – rosy pink
- Caramel Latte – mauvey pink nude
- Bourbon – cool mauve nude
- Praline – deep pink nude
- Hot Tea – warm brown nude
- Toastie – milk chocolate brown nude
- Bold Brew – rich dark brown nude
The twelve liners within the Jaclyn Cosmetics Poutspoken Lip Collection are different to the shades in the liquid lipsticks, as Jaclyn didn’t want to have matching shades.
She wants everyone to mix and match, and change the look of different lipsticks with different liners.
The Jaclyn Cosmetics Poutspoken Lip Collection will be priced at:
I really like the look of the packaging on the lip liners and liquid lipsticks within this collection. The liners are plain matte black with gold foil Jaclyn writing, and coloured tips to show the shades inside each liner.
Then the liquid lipsticks have a black to clear ombre design, with gold foil accents. They all look very sleek, and complement the packaging of the blusher and bronzer compacts.
I’ll update this post whenever more information is revealed, but it’s an exciting collection, and is one I can’t wait to try myself, as I love nude lip products. The Jaclyn Hill Cosmetics Poutspoken Lip Collection will be available right here.