IT Cosmetics has launched a beautiful new set of face brushes and eye brushes. The IT Cosmetics Prismatic Face Brush Set and the IT Cosmetics Prismatic Eye Brush Set are limited edition special makeup brush sets, which have launched as part of the IT Brushes For ULTA Collection.
So, they’re both exclusive to ULTA, and these two brush sets are actually a collaboration with Ana Jaks. Ana Jaks is a famous illustrator, and IT Cosmetics has teamed up Ana Jaks to create these two makeup brush sets. If you’d like to find out more, keep on reading…
“These IT Brushes for ULTA limited-edition makeup brushs set does the work for you to illuminate your complexion and illuminate the eyes! With custom-cut, ultra-plush brush heads and specially designed holographic handles, these essential face brushes and eye brushes make the perfect gift to give or receive this holiday season!“
The IT Cosmetics Prismatic Face Brush Set is $50 and contains four full size face makeup brushes, whilst the IT Cosmetics Prismatic Eye Brush Set is $39.50 and contains three full sized eye makeup brushes.
Both sets of brushes have the most amazing, multi-faceted crystal effect handle with a pink iridescent finish. It looks like they’d be really stunning in real life, with the facets catching the light, and the brushes all have pink, chrome ferrules to complement the color of the handles. They’re the prettiest brushes we’ve ever seen from IT Cosmetics, for sure.
- Airbrush Blurring Concealer Brush #103: Effortlessly applies your favorite liquid and cream concealer while reaching every corner of your face for your most flawless complexion
- Airbrush Flawless Highlight Brush #140: This high-performance highlight brush does the work for you to deliver flawless, glowing results every time
- Airbrush Complexion Perfection Brush #115: a densely packed and precision cut, angled flat top brush delivering streak free, natural-looking coverage (possibly)
- Airbrush Complexion Powder Brush #143: pairs perfectly with your favorite powder foundation, finishing powder, bronzer and highlighting powder for an evenly distributed, flawless finish (possibly)
- Airbrush Blending Crease Brush #105 Moves effortlessly along your eyelid crease while providing beautiful, eye-opening results
- Airbrush Angled Liner Brush #122 Provides even and precise linear application every time
- Airbrush Precision Shadow Brush #112: apply all cream and powder shadow for an amazing concentrated color payoff (possibly)
Right now, IT Cosmetics have only listed two of the brushes inside each set, so I’ve listed what I think the other brushes are above for the IT Cosmetics Prismatic Face Brush Set, and the Eye Brush Set, but it’s just a guess looking at their other brushes, and they’re available right now.
Thank you very much @snoopycoupon for the heads-up.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!