If you’re on the hunt for an organic beauty advent calendar, the INIKA Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 has you covered. There are so, so many different beauty advent calendars this year with almost every beauty brand launching their own, but there’s a very limited amount of brands offering organic calendars.
INIKA Beauty is an Australian owned organic makeup and skincare brand, that is also 100% vegan and cruelty free. The brand also launched an advent calendar last year, and it proved to be so popular that they’re back this year with a bigger and better calendar.
The INIKA Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 is £120 and features a chest design with almost a Moroccan inspired print with earthy brown and orange tones. It’s so pretty, with different sized numbered doors giving you twelve gifts to enjoy during advent.
What’s inside the INIKA Beauty Advent Calendar 2020? Let me tell you…..
- INIKA Loose Mineral Eye Shadow in Coco Motion: 1.2g
- INIKA Mini Long Lash Mascara in Black: 4ml
- INIKA Travel size Blush Brush
- INIKA Certified Organic Lipstick in Soft Coral: 4.2g
- INIKA Loose Mineral Blush in Blooming Nude: 3g
- INIKA Certified Organic Pure Primer: 4 ml
- INIKA Mini Loose Mineral Mattifying Powder: 0.7g
- INIKA Certified Organic Eye Pencil in Black Caviar: 1.2g
- INIKA Certified Organic Lip & Cheek Cream: 2g
- INIKA Phytofuse Renew™ Avocado Hand Cream: 30 ml
- INIKA Phytofuse Renew™ Camellia Oil Cleanser: 30 ml
- INIKA Phytofuse Renew™ Maca Root Day Cream: 15 ml
I really like that this INIKA 12 Day Advent Calendar offers you full sized products, deluxe miniature sized products, and a mix of skincare, makeup and beauty tools.
It’s such a great option for those that are looking for a cruelty free, organic beauty advent calendar as they’re hard to find, and it’s available right now.
All images belong to INIKA.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!