If you’re a fan of ILIA Beauty, they’ve just revealed their latest launch, and it’s for the lips. The ILIA Lip Wrap Clean Hydrating Lip Mask is set to launch on the 5th of January, and you can preview it on the website right here. If you’d like to find out more about this new lip mask, keep on reading…
ILIA Lip Wrap Clean Hydrating Lip Mask
“This concentrated, cushiony, refreshing formula gives you softer, fuller-feeling lips. Exfoliating papaya enzymes gently clear the way for visibly reparative actives to melt into skin, and rich emollients form a natural barrier against environmental elements.“
- Apply a thin layer to clean, dry lips during the day or in the evening before bed.
- Do not rinse off.
- May also be worn underneath your lip color as a hydrating base.
- Due to the formula’s gentle exfoliating properties, we recommend applying Lip Wrap Hydrating Mask up to a few times per day.
- Salicornia Herbacea Extract (Sea Succulent): Improves hydration by up to 6,000% for smoother, more supple lips.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Attracts and binds moisture to the lips.
- Papaya Enzymes: Gently buff away dead skin, improving the penetration of other ingredients.
The ILIA Lip Wrap Clean Hydrating Lip Mask is $26, and contains 0.34 oz/ 10 mL of product within a clear glass jar with a white screw on lid. This mask appears to have a white balm like formula, which looks clear on the lips allowing you to apply it during the day, or at night before bed.