Yesterday, I shared the new Iconic London Liquid Brow Silk with you, and today the Iconic London Triple Precision Brow Definer has launched as another brand new brow themed launch. If you’d like to get the low-down on this latest brow launch, keep on reading…
“Meet your all-in-one eyebrow hero. Whether you’re a brushed up and bushy kinda babe or you like soft, sculpted arches, Triple Precision Brow Definer is your complete brow wardrobe in one. Get ready to discover your best ever brows.“
The Iconic London Triple Precision Brow Definer is described as being a three-in-one brow define, combining a soft micro brow pencil, a fine tipped eyebrow felt tip pen, and a spoolie brush all-in-one, allowing you to style your brows however you prefer.
The micro brow pencil is perfect for creating a super soft fullness to the brows while the brow pen is unreal at mimicking natural-looking brow hairs. Plus, thanks to a clever tattoo-effect dye, you can be safe in the knowledge that your brows aren’t going anywhere for 24-hours.
- Blonde: for bombshells with warm undertones
- Ash Blonde: for platinum babes with cool undertones
- Cool Brown: for beaut brunettes with cool undertones
- Chestnut Brown: for rich brunettes with warm undertones
- Chocolate Brown: for dark haired hunnies with warm undertones
- Black Brown: for deep brown and black haired babes with warm undertones
- Use the integrated spoolie brush to comb through your brow hairs and prep them for make-up. Brush ‘em up to build fullness, or comb them through to snatch the shape.
- Use the micro-brow pencil to shape and define your brows, building up the colour for added intensity.
- Use the fine-tip marker pen to create expert hair-like strokes in the brow. Softly flick the pen in upwards motions to elongate your brow tail, add fluffy hairs to the front of your eyebrows and amp up your arches.
It’s amazing that the Iconic London Triple Precision Brow Definer can create all four of the above brow looks (as shown by the model), and it looks to be a super versatile brow product. It’s great there’s a diverse shade range, with shades for cool, warm and neutral brows, and it’s available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!