There’s a new summery launch from Iconic London, and it’s the Iconic London Prep-Set-Tan Tanning Mists, which have launched alongside the Iconic London Tan and Buff Brush, to help you apply the new mists. If you enjoy the Iconic illuminating setting sprays, you’re going to love this brand new formula. Keep on reading to find out more…
“GLISTEN UP! Our best-selling, truly ICONIC shimmer-spritz, Prep-Set-Glow now has a summer-time sister spray, Prep-Set-TAN and she’s infused with the most premium tanning agents to give you your best golden, glowing tan yet. This is an instant on-the-glow stay-cay AND vay-cay essential.”
The Iconic London Prep-Set-Tan Tanning Mists are available in two different shades, and they are enriched with hydrating powerhouse Hyaluronic Acid, giving you a nourished, healthy-looking, and even tan that will last for longer.
Nothing less than SCENT-sational, it is infused with an evocative tropical aroma that not only masks that typical tanning odour but transports you to a far-flung paradise.
- HYALURONIC ACID – Thanks to this hydration hero, this light-weight mist helps the skin feel nourished for a tan that looks seamless and lasts long.
- MULTI-VITAMINS – A complex of vitamins A, E & F known for their skin conditioning and antioxidant properties help the skin feeling nourished.
- FRESH FORMULA – Cucumber and Chamomile Extract will help your skin feel refreshed and revitalised.
- Simply spritz onto bare, prepped skin and BUFF in using our TAN BUFFING BRUSH. Use firm, quick, circular motions to ensure an even glow.
- Make sure to work product in extra softly around ears, elbows, hands, ankles – anywhere that tan could ‘catch’.
- Leave to develop for 4-8 hours. This formula is non-comedogenic – doesn’t block pores and is a lightweight water-based sweet-smelling formula… so there’s no need to rinse-off!
- After 3 hours you’ll start seeing a naturally beautiful glow and after 8 hours of application your golden tan will be fully developed and should last 3-7 days.
The two shades of the Iconic London Prep-Set-Tan Tanning Mists are; Original and Glow, and the two shades are inspired by the shades of their original illuminating setting spray. It’s a different product for sure, and is available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!