The Huda Beauty Wishful Pillowgasm Cherry Glow Sleeping Mask has been announced as being the latest skincare launch from Wishful (the skincare sister brand from Huda Beauty). The last Wishful launch was the Eye Lift Contour Serum, which was back in May, and keep on reading to find out all about this latest launch.
What Is The Huda Beauty Wishful Pillowgasm Cherry Glow Sleeping Mask?
The Huda Beauty Wishful Pillowgasm Cherry Glow Sleeping Mask is a revitalizing overnight mask that cocoons the skin with a blend of nourishing and repairing ingredients to boost skin’s radiance.
It claims to reduce signs of fatigue, and lock in moisture for a glowy, brighter, and plumper complexion by morning. With the mask being suitable for all skin types, helping to relieve signs of dryness and dullness overnight.
This overnight sleeping mask features a fragrance-free formula, with what the brand describes as being a unique, 3-phase gel, cream and balm texture. With the formula being described as being deliciously rich, without feeling greasy or heavy.
It claims to gently “warm” upon application, transforming from pink to white, to colorless once activated on the skin, delivering results both instantly, and over time.
- Cherry extract – Packed with vitamin C, this super antioxidant brightens and evens skin tone.
- Carrot extract – Rich in vitamin A and beta-carotene to help boost skin’s radiance.
- Hemp seed oil – Helps revitalize tired skin to appear nourished and soothed.
- Adenosine – Helps repair the skin’s barrier, improve the appearance of fatigue & soften the appearance of fine lines.
The Huda Beauty Wishful Pillowgasm Cherry Glow Sleeping Mask is $34, and contains 55g / 1.94 oz of product within a pale pink jar, with a frosted translucent lid. Wishful give super simple directions on how to use the overnight face mask;
- 1. Apply a pea-size amount onto clean hands, rub to activate, and apply to dry skin as the final step of your evening routine (at least 30 minutes before bedtime).
- 2. After 10 minutes, wipe off any excess if needed.
- 3. Leave on & allow to work overnight.
- 4. Wash off thoroughly in the morning.
If you want a “quick fix glow”, the mask can be used by applying a layer over the skin, and rinsing off after ten minutes, you don’t have to necessarily use the mask as an overnight mask if you don’t want to.
Huda explained in her reveal video of the Wishful Pillowgasm Cherry Glow Sleeping Mask, that it’s her favorite product for “slugging”, which is a K-Beauty trend of applying an occlusive moisturizer to the skin, to prevent water loss. Slugging makes your skin very slimey and greasy, but this particular product claims to never leave the skin greasy or heavy, and it launches on the 1st of September.
Big thank you to @snoopycoupon for the skincare news.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!