Huda Beauty have announced their newest skincare launch; the Huda Beauty Wishful Get Even Rose Oil. It’s only been a month since Wishful launched something new, with their Honey Balm Jelly Moisturizer, but now we have yet another launch.
It’s a launch which Huda Kattan says totally transformed her skin. If you’d like to find out more about the new Huda Beauty Wishful Get Even Rose Oil, keep on reading..
Huda Beauty Wishful Get Even Rose Oil
Huda Kattan announced the Huda Beauty Wishful Get Even Rose Oil on her Instagram;
“This is THE product that has completely TRANSFORMED my skin!! It completely evened my skin tone, it has changed my skin texture and completely faded my acne scars! It has truly changed my skin & life!
I had sooo many issues with my skin before, even after clearing up my acne, there was so much texture, it was rough, had so many dark spots & scars and it really killed my confidence.
I was ashamed to be seen without makeup on and super high coverage foundation. YO GLOW started the change of my skin texture, but this baby transformed my skin tone to look even, it felt SO insanely soft and my acne scars started disappearing.“
Huda Kattan describes the Huda Beauty Wishful Get Even Rose Oil as being ‘magic in a bottle’ because the oil has done amazing things to both her skin and her confidence.
Ever since Huda started using the oil, she saw such a dramatic difference in her skin; with her post-acne marks clear up quickly, uneven texture and dry patches disappearing, and her skin tone supposedly looked so even, “almost like it’s been filtered”.
The inspiration behind the Huda Beauty Wishful Get Even Rose Oil, was that the team wanted to create the perfect blend of skin-enhancing oils which would be hydrating enough for the driest skin types, yet not be too heavy for those with oily skin.
It’s described as being non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic, and also includes jojoba oil, which Huda Beauty describe as being an incredible oil that mimics your skin’s sebum, therefore helping to control oil while maintaining your skin barrier to help lock in moisture.
Huda Beauty Wishful Get Even Rose Oil Ingredients
The Huda Beauty Wishful Get Even Rose Oil is said to contain a blend of fifteen oils;
- Damascus Rose Oil: Works to soothe and clarify skin complexion and lock in extreme moisture.
- Carrot Seed Oil: Known to moisturize and tighten skin and even skin texture and tone.
- Rosehip Oil: Known to even skin tone and reduce the appearance of dark spots and fine lines.
- Baobab Seed Oil: Rich in vitamins, omegas 3 and 6, and fatty acids, providing nourishment to skin and rejuvenating a dull complexion.
- Raspberry Seed Oil: A potent antioxidant known to moisturize and improve fine lines.
- Camelia Oil: A powerful emollient celebrated for keeping skin soft and supple.
- Jojoba Oil: Known for gently moisturizing while keeping skin calm and soothed.
- Rice Bran Oil: Has the potential to promote hydration, reduce pigmentation and even skin tone.
- Hog Plum Oil: Known to improve moisture levels and micro-circulation.
- Soybean Oil: Rich in vitamin E, known to promote skin health and help with rejuvenation.
- Macadamia Oil: Known for its cell regenerating benefits, as well as being an excellent moisturizer.
- Sunflower Oil: Rich in antioxidants, sunflower oil helps protect the skin against free radicals.
- Black Cumin Oil: Renowned for its moisture-retaining qualities and antioxidant properties.
- Meadowfoam Oil: Helps skin retain its moisture and keeps it feeling soft and smooth.
- Cranberry Seed Oil: Rich in fatty acids, it keeps the skin moisturized and plump.
Huda shared these results from those that had tested the new Huda Beauty Wishful Get Even Rose Oil;
- 95% agreed their skin felt more moisturized immediately after use*
- 98% agreed their skin felt softer immediately after use*
- 97% agreed their skin felt softer after 10 days*
- 94% agreed their skin looks bright and luminous after 28 days**
- 90% of men agreed that shaving was easier with less irritation after 28 days*
*Based on an independent study on 53 people of all skin types, tones and sexes using the product every evening at the end of their skincare routine
**Based on an independent study on 30 people of all skin types, tones and sexes using the product twice a day at the end of their skincare routine
- Apply after your moisturizer first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Don’t be afraid to apply liberally to both your face and décolleté.
- Gently pat or massage into your skin with upward strokes with clean fingers until fully absorbed.
- Apply after a day in the sun to replenish and nourish your skin.
- Use the oil with your favorite facial roller or Gua Sha to enhance the application experience, boost microcirculation, aid lymphatic drainage, and encourage skin absorption.
- If you have combo or oily skin, for daytime, mix two drops with your fave lightweight moisturizer to boost hydration, and massage into skin.
- For a dewy glow, add one or two drops of Get Even Rose Oil to your fave foundation.
Huda Kattan’s skin before and after use of the new Huda Beauty Wishful Get Even Rose Oil.
The Huda Beauty Wishful Get Even Rose Oil is packaged within a cute pastel pink, rectangular glass bottle with a glass pipette dispenser.
You simply push the button on the top of the lid, to draw the oil into the pipette, and push once more to dispense the oil for application.
The Huda Beauty Wishful Get Even Rose Oil is set to launch on the 23rd of September, contains 31ml / 1.04 fl.oz and will retail for: $63 USD (£55, €63, 273 AED).