We are kickstarting Sunday off with a brand-new launch from Huda Beauty’s skincare range; the Huda Beauty Wishful Clean Genie Cleansing Butter. This newest launch from Wishful did slip under the radar with a quiet launch, and it’s currently available right here.
If you’d like to find out all about the new Huda Beauty Wishful Clean Genie Cleansing Butter, keep on reading.
I also have a very exciting reveal of the NEW Huda Beauty Silk Hydra Plumping Lip Balm right here too!
Huda Beauty Wishful Clean Genie Cleansing Butter
Whenever Huda launches a new product, whether it’s from her main Huda Beauty brand or from the Wishful skincare range, it always gets initially launched on her website directly, and filters through to her worldwide stockists in the coming days/weeks.
The Huda Beauty Wishful Clean Genie Cleansing Butter is £31 and contains 100ml of product inside a cute, teal plastic jar.
The cleansing butter appears to have a buttery cream consistency, with a pastel teal colour to match the colour of the jar.
1. Always start with dry skin
2. Scoop a dime-sized amount and use fingertips to apply to face.
3. Massage into your skin for 60 seconds to gently dissolve makeup, dirt and excess oils.
4. Rinse with warm water or wet cloth.
5. Follow with a foaming cleanser for the ultimate double cleanse.
The Huda Beauty Wishful Clean Genie Cleansing Butter is described as being a transforming cleansing balm which works to effortlessly remove your long wearing makeup.
It’s a powerful yet gentle balm, making it the perfect first step within your double cleansing skincare routine.
Clean Genie Cleansing Butter melts away your tough makeup, leaving you within perfectly soft, soothed and cleaned skin.
The formula is infused with green tea, and also malachite, and helps to dissolve your makeup, and any impurities while leaving your skin feeling hydrated post-cleanse.
Once you’ve fully massaged the Huda Beauty Wishful Clean Genie Cleansing Butter into the skin, you simply add water and watch the formula transform into a luxurious milk that easily washes away, leaving you with fresh, clean, comfortable skin – without any greasiness, or leaving your skin feeling dry post-cleanse.
Huda Beauty Wishful are proud that their new cleanser has been formulated without a long list of 50+ ingredients, and the formula is free from any sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more.
- Green Tea Extract – Known to help maintain skin moisture and soothe, while its clarifying properties help pull impurities out of the skin
- Cherry Blossom Extract – Known to condition the skin, leaving it soft and supple.
- Malachite Stone – Known to have antioxidant properties, it helps fight against the effects of pollution including clogged pores and a dull complexion.
(Based on an independent consumer testing panel of 30 people.)
- 90% agreed the product easily removed all of their make up
- 96% agreed the product left no residue on the skin after use
- 96% agreed the product felt gentle on their skin
- 96% agreed the product removed dirt, grime and excess oil from their face
- 86% agreed the product easily removed stubborn makeup
- 83% agreed their skin felt hydrated after use
- 93% agreed their skin felt clean after use
- 86% agreed their skin felt refreshed after use
- 93% agreed the product is easy to use
CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, PEG-20 GLYCERYL TRIISOSTEARATE, PEG-5 GLYCERYL TRIISOSTEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, MALACHITE EXTRACT, PRUNUS YEDOENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PRUNUS LANNESIANA FLOWER EXTRACT, PRUNUS SERRULATA FLOWER EXTRACT, ASCORBIC ACID, MALIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, WATER / AQUA / EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE / PARFUM, BENZYL BENZOATE, CITRONELLOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, LIMONENE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE / CI 77891, BLUE 1 LAKE / CI 42090, YELLOW 5 LAKE / CI 19140.
How amazing does the Huda Beauty Wishful Clean Genie Cleansing Butter sound? It’s looks so rich and creamy in the jar, and the idea of it emulsifying into a creamy milk to melt and dissolve your makeup really appeals to me.
I love a good cleansing balm, and the results of the trials sound so promising too. If you like the idea of the new Wishful Cleansing Butter, it’s available right now…