The brand also launched a Ramadan countdown calendar last year too, and that calendar was the 1001 Nights calendar. Let’s take a look at this year’s offering…
In the UK, Ramadan will begin in the evening of Saturday the 2nd of April, and will end in the evening of Sunday the 1st of May.
So, what’s inside the Huda Beauty Ramadan Beauty Delights Calendar?
- Wishful Honey Whip Peptide Moisturiser 20g
- Wishful Yo Glow Enzyme Scrub 40ml
- Wishful Thirst Trap Cocoon Sheet Mask 35g
- Wishful Thirst Trap Juice Serum 10ml
- Wishful Headband
- Huda Beauty Life Liner Quick N Easy Liner 1ml
- Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Mascara 2 x 8.5ml
- Huda Beauty Power Bullet Cream Glow Lipstick 3g
- Kayali Déjà vu White Flower Eau de Parfum
- Kayali 23 eau de parfum rollerball 2 x 5ml
- Kayali refillable fragrance atomiser
This calendar is designed to help you count down to Ramadan, and features a beautiful mint pastel green star design. It’s a stunning, storage box which can be repurposed post-Ramadan, and is packed with Huda Beauty treats, and is available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!