Huda Beauty have revealed their newest mega palette; the Huda Beauty Naughty Nude Eyeshadow Palette. Huda has been teasing her newest palette launch for over a week now, and today’s the day that she has finally revealed it to everyone, and it’s beautiful. Keep on reading to find out all about this hot new launch….
BUY HERE: Huda Beauty / Cult Beauty / Sephora
Huda Beauty Naughty Nude Eyeshadow Palette
The Huda Beauty Naughty Nude Eyeshadow Palette is the next in her series of eighteen pan palettes, and this is the first large palette Huda has created without her eyes on the front.
She said she’s been wanting to do this for the longest time, and instead, the Huda Beauty Naughty Nude Eyeshadow Palette features the word ‘naughty’ written in her handwriting.
The handwriting element is a baby pink colour, and the palette is a burgundy translucent plastic with the mirror inside the lid.
This palette has the same translucent plastic effect as her Mercury Retrograde Palette, and doesn’t have the cardboard packaging we’ve seen on palettes like Desert Dusk and The New Nude Palette.
In addition to the Naughty Palette, Huda is also launching a special Huda Beauty Naughty Brush Set which comes in a gorgeous, burgundy makeup bag with the Naughty Palette and the set of makeup brushes. The brushes have burgundy translucent handles, metallic ferrules and white bristles too.
The colours for this palette are inspired by leather and latex, and Huda wanted this palette to feature beautiful browns, really deep rich and stunning brown shades.
Huda said that whenever they created one of the mega palettes, they always try and innovate with their textures, and the Huda Beauty Naughty Nudes Eyeshadow Palette features some ‘sexy’ textures.
The shades in the palette are:
- Filthy (cool toned soft baby pink matte),
- Passion (iris and pink marble shimmer cream)
- Shamless (fuschia metallic)
- Please Me (antique gold with pink reflection metallic)
- Hypnotic (cool toned sand matte)
- Untamed (deep berry matte)
- Irresistable (cool toned pink bronze metallic)
- Flower Power (camel and gold marble shimmer cream)
- Rough (café au lait matte)
- Spicy (mulberry matte)
- Arouse (rusty brown matte)
- Slippery (bronze and berry shimmer gloss hybrid)
- Tantric (yellow gold metallic)
- Naughty (mahagony matte)
- Provocative Desire (fiery red metallic)
- Juicy (soft peach toned tan matte)
This Huda Beauty Naughty Nudes Eyeshadow Palette includes the following finishes;
- Marbled Mattes
- Pearl Gloss Hybrid – a beautiful, encapsulated gloss to add shimmer to the lids or the cheeks as a highlighter.
Each of the Pearl Gloss Hybrid shadows in the Huda Beauty Naughty Nude Eyeshadow Palette look different in every single palette as they’re individually made with different droplets meaning every pan is unique.
I have to be honest, the bubbly texture of Slippery is weirding me out a little, and I know I’m not alone. It’s not enough to put me off the Huda Beauty Naughty Nude Eyeshadow Palette entirely, but it looks so strange.
Huda Beauty Naughty Nude Eyeshadow Palette Directions
- Build your base with the matte cream marble and matte powder shadows.
- Pick up metallics and creamy shimmer marbles with a brush in small circular motions, and then apply on lids for an illuminating finish. Build an extra layer, using your fingers or a sponge brush for a high-shine foil effect.
- For a soft, pearlescent glow, apply the pearl gloss hybrid to bare lids, using your finger or a flat brush.
“Take your nude infatuation to new heights with this naughty re-imagination of our bestselling New Nude palette. 18 delicious shades in 5 ultra-wearable textures have been harmoniously curated to (un)dress your eyes and empower you to be your most fierce and confident self.“
- 8 Velvety-Soft Mattes
- 5 High-Shine Metallics
- 3 Multi-Reflective Marble Creams
- 1 Hypnotic Marble Cream
- 1 Never-Seen-Before Gloss with encapsulated Bronze & Berry Pearls
The Huda Beauty Naughty Nude Eyeshadow Palette is going to be launching on the 1st of November at Cult Beauty and Sephora, and it looks like a stunning palette, and the brushes look beautiful too.
“A re-imagination of the bestselling New Nude palette, this palette contains 18 stunning shades in five ultra-wearable textures, harmoniously curated to (un)dress your eyes.
Create an after-dark smolder with eight velvety-soft, pigmented mattes; five high-shine metallics; three luxe, multi-reflective marble creams; one mesmerizing marble matte cream; and one shimmering gloss hybrid with encapsulated bronze and berry pearls to take your playtime to the next level.“
I know many think the Huda palettes are repetitive in terms of colour stories, but I feel like this Huda Beauty Naughty Nude Eyeshadow Palette is unique to her palette collection, and the mix of textures / finishes makes it a really interesting palette which couldn’t be more perfect for autumn / fall.
I own almost every single Huda palette, so I can’t wait to add this new addition to my collection.
BUY HERE: Huda Beauty / Cult Beauty / Sephora
All images belong to Huda Beauty.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!