Huda Beauty has announced two new products today; the Huda Beauty GloWish Cheeky Vegan Blush Powder Collection and the Huda Beauty GloWish Luminous Pressed Powder Collection.
There have been lots of hints about the latest GloWish products, and Huda mentioned how excited she was about the products, so I was intrigued to see what the new launches were going to be.
“Infused with antioxidants & skin-loving ingredients like Damascus rose oil, red bell pepper extract, plant-derived squalene, shea butter AND vitamin E, this non-powdery, skin-blurring blush gives your cheeks a silky wash of colour that’s super buildable!
Available in 4 versatile shades, the buttery, radiant formula is non-drying & 90% naturally derived! It blends seamlessly (thanks to the non-powdery texture), feels SO comfortable on the skin & is super long lasting – 12hrs to be exact!“
The Huda Beauty GloWish Cheeky Vegan Blush Powder Collection features four brand new blushers, and they described as being a velvety blush with a marbled formula developed to give all skin tones a beautifully natural, fresh-faced flush of colour and a soft-focus glow.
The Huda Beauty GloWish Cheeky Vegan Blush Powders are $18 each, and they contain the following key ingredients;
- Damascus Rose Oil: Soothes, clarifies, and locks in moisture.
- Red Bell Pepper Extract: Helps protects skin against the effects of digital pollution (i.e., blue light).
- Plant-derived squalene: helps to lock in moisture and prevent fine lines & wrinkles.
- Shea butter: Known for its amazing smoothing and skin conditioning benefits.
- Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant known for its moisturizing & soothing properties.
The Huda Beauty GloWish Cheeky Vegan Blush Powder Collection features the following four shades;
All four shades have the same rippled and marbled design as the powder bronzers, and Huda Beauty has launched some fully biodegradable brushes to go alongside the new blushers and powders. I love the look of the Peach and Coral shades, and they’ll be launching on the 5th of October.