Wow, we have another new launch from Huda Beauty, and this time it’s for the base. The Huda Beauty Glow Coco Hydrating Mist has launched exclusively via Sephora Australia, and was announced via a Milled newsletter which has surprised everyone. The NEW Huda Beauty Glow Coco Hydrating Mist has launched right here today!
Huda Beauty are one of my absolute favourite beauty brands, so I’m always excited whenever they announce something new, and the Huda Beauty Glow Coco Hydrating Mist sounds amazing – with the following three uses:
- To Prime: Prime your skin before you begin your makeup routine with a quick spritz of Glow Coco. Let the formula dry down for 30 seconds before makeup application.
- To Fix Makeup: Use Glow Coco as the last step in your makeup routine as a fixing spray to set your makeup with a dewy glow for all-day wear.
- To Freshen Up: Keep Glow Coco with you to add a boost of hydration and a radiant glow. The versatile mist will re-energize and hydrate your skin.
Huda Beauty Glow Coco Hydrating Mist
Normally you wouldn’t see so many launches so close to each other, but all brands are behind on their launches due to the global crisis, so we’re going to see lots of launches coming up in the next few weeks whilst brands try and catch up.
Huda Beauty already do a setting spray called the Resting Boss Face, which comes in an aerosol bottle. The Huda Beauty Glow Coco Hydrating Mist looks to be more of a facial spray, rather than a setting spray.
Huda Beauty Glow Coco Hydrating Mist is described as being a milky spray infused with coconut oil, coconut milk and also coconut water, to instantly hydrate the skin whilst priming, setting and refreshing your skin for a super glowy and dewy finish.
- Spray Glow Coco onto your décolletage and body for a pick-me-up and a dewy glow.
- Spritz a damp makeup sponge with Glow Coco and use it to apply and blend your foundation.
- You can store your Glow Coco in the fridge for extra freshness.
It claims to instantly give the skin an effortless dewy glow while delivering the amazing benefits of coconut oil, coconut milk and coconut water, which are all known for their soothing, softening and balancing properties. The formula also claims to never feel greasy or heavy on the skin.
“What I really love about this is the fact that you can do a full beat that is completely matte, and then add a few mists of this and your skin is immediately dewy and sexy. It’s perfect for summer when you want to keep your makeup on lock with powder but you also want that summer glow. I also love to use it for a more subtle no-makeup makeup look to set my makeup instead of using powders.” – Huda Kattan
Huda recommends it as being perfect for touch-ups during the day when you just want to refresh your skin and give a surge of hydration – especially in the summer when our skin tends to get more dehydrated due to the heat.
I will update this post as and when the Huda Beauty Glow Coco Hydrating Mist launches both in the US and the UK, but the bottle looks to be a spray pump bottle rather than an aerosol, and will contain 100ml of product.