In the photo shared by Huda Beauty, it looked like a new lip product, but it’s actually a cream blush stick. Keep on reading to find out more…
“Ready for a GLOW up?
A beautifully buildable & moisturizing cheek cream stick that instantly melts into skin, glides like a dream & blends so seamlessly, kissing your complexion with a dewy hint-of-tint for major second-skin vibes & a juicy glow!“
The Huda Beauty Cheeky Tint Blush Sticks are a range of five cream blusher sticks, within twist-up packaging. Each of the shades is packaged within colour co-ordinated packaging to match the shade of the blusher, making them easy to tell apart should you own more than one.
- Available in 5 stunning shades
- Suitable for all skin types & tones
- Infused with moisturizing lychee extract & smoothing vitamin E
- Mix, match, and layer the shades to customize color!
- Buildable & long-lasting
- 9hrs of moisturization
1. For a natural look, dot or swipe Cheeky Tint directly on cheeks and blend out using fingers or brush. Repeat for added intensity.
2. For a more intense look, apply Cheeky Tint directly to brush then buff onto cheeks. Huda’s holy grail shade: Rebel Red!
Looking at the above photo, it looks like all five shades have a shimmery finish, but they all look so beautiful, with the following shade names;
In addition to the Huda Beauty Cheeky Tint Blush Sticks, Huda Beauty are also launching the Cheeky Tint Blush Stick Brush, with a clear acrylic handle, and densely packed, rounded bristles for blending out the cream blushers, and they’re available right now.