Huda has been hinting at a new brow product for some time now, and the Huda Beauty #BombBrows Micro Brow Pencil has been announced today as being their new upcoming launch.
Before this launch, Huda Beauty had no brow products within their product range, so this is a super exciting launch, especially if you like a good brow pencil.
“An ultra-fine 0.9mm tip, retractable brow pencil that precisely defines, shapes and fills your brows using tiny hair-like strokes that give a microblade-worthy effects to create brows that look on point, literally.“
The Huda Beauty #BombBrows Micro Brow Pencil is a super tiny brow pencil, with a nib that’s said to be 0.9mm in size to help you achieve a microbladed effect within the brows.
The photo above shows the nib of the Huda Beauty #BombBrows Micro Brow Pencil compared to the nibs of other industry leading brow pencils. It really does have a tiny nib, which I imagine will be very effective for creating hair-like strokes.
This pigmented, super smooth brow pencil is infused with a creamy blend of vitamin E, castor oil and coconut oil to create soft, hair-like strokes for effortless building and blending. With a durable spoolie at one end, it diffuses pigments perfectly, so you can build and customize your look.
- Get your brows in line: Use the spoolie to brush your brow hairs upwards – this will help you see all the places you need to fill in.
- Shape up: Twist up 1mm of product. Starting in the middle of your brow, work your way out towards the edges – the end of your brow can handle more pigment. You can easily soften the edges with a spoolie at the end.
- Fill in the blanks: Using short, upwards, dash-like strokes to mimic your natural hairs, softly fill in any sparse areas with a pencil.
- Let your brows live their “full” potential: Once you’re finished and happy with the shape and fullness of your brows, brush them up for a seamless result.
The Huda Beauty #BombBrows Micro Brow Pencil is available in eight different shades;
- Shade 1–Warm Blonde: For blonde hair with golden undertone
- Shade 2 –Neutral Blonde: For blonde hair with mix of cool and warm undertones
- Shade 3 –Caramel Blonde: For red hair or dark blonde hair with warm undertone
- Shade 4 –Light Brown: For light brown hair with warm undertones
- Shade 5 –Medium Brown: For neutral brown hair with mix of cool and warm undertone
- Shade 6 –Rich Brown: For dark brown hair with warm undertones
- Shade 7 –Black Brown (Huda’s shade): For black hair with warm undertone
- Shade 8 –Soft Black: For black hair with cool undertone
I have to admit, I was really hoping the first brow product from Huda Beauty was going to be a tinted brow gel as I love a good brow gel. However, this brow pencil sounds amazing, and the before and after photo of Huda’s brows look incredible.
The Huda Beauty #BombBrows Micro Brow Pencil looks to give a really natural, fuller brow effect, and it’s the perfect addition to the brand’s makeup range.
We can’t get our brows done like we used to thanks to the global crisis, so a product that can give you the appearance of professional brows is a perfect solution, and is available right here.
All images belong to Huda Beauty.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!