Sephora have unveiled the House of Lashes x Patrick Ta Lash Collection, which is a Sephora exclusive and an amazing collection of luxury false lashes. This is a really perfectly timed collaboration, with Patrick Ta's Major Beauty Headlines collection being featured within the ‘front display' in Sephora stores this past week.
If you'd like to find out more about the House of Lashes x Patrick Ta Lash Collection that has launched today right here, keep on reading..
House of Lashes x Patrick Ta Lash Collection
The House of Lashes x Patrick Ta Lash Collection is a stunning limited-edition lash collaboration with celebrity makeup artist, Patrick Ta.
These lashes bring impact and attention and allow you to customize your eye looks from everyday chic to all-out glam. Each set is 100 percent vegan and handcrafted with love from cruelty-free fibers.
The House of Lashes x Patrick Ta Lash Collection includes five different lash styles, four of which are conventional strip lashes, and there's also a set of individual lashes too – all of the sets are $18 each.
House of Lashes x Patrick Ta Lash Collection Styles
- She’s a Natural: This natural-looking light and airy lash style will complement your diverse lifestyle and beautifully enhance your next makeup look.
- It’s an After Party: This dramatic, fluffy, rounded style will create the most dimensional open-eyed look.
- It’s a look: This natural, fun, and charming lash has a gradually flared style to elongate your eyes and creates a soft cat eye effect.
- I Mean…: This full, multi-dimensional lash has a spiked top layer to bring all the attention to your eyes.
- She Doesn’t Need Much: These natural-looking individual sets in three lengths customize your lashes to fit your unique lifestyle. Add on top of strip lashes or wear them solely with your natural lashes.
Each of the five lash styles within the collection come in super cute, yellow holographic packaging, with summer themed promotional imagery. The lashes look stunning, with some more natural styles like It's A Look and more dramatic styles like It's An After Party. If you love the look of this new House of Lashes x Patrick Ta Lash Collection, they're available right now..