House of Fraser used to be one of the best beauty retailers, but they’ve kinda gone downhill in recent years, but their House Of Fraser Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 might be about to change that.
With there being a lot of beauty advent calendars available this year, there’s a lot of competition on what the best advent calendars 2022 will be. Keep on reading to see if this is going on your wishlist…
House Of Fraser Beauty Advent Calendar 2022
The House Of Fraser Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 will be launching officially on the 19th of September, via the House of Fraser website, where it’ll be on sale for £125. However, this calendar is available on pre-order now.
Although the calendar is going to be retailing for £125, the contents inside this luxurious, multi-brand advent calendar will be worth £406, which is one of the best values I’ve seen on a calendar under £125.
Design wise, the House Of Fraser Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 has a beautiful, reusable white chest, with rose gold foil stars adorning the front, and the interior, with twenty-five drawers.
What’s Inside The House Of Fraser Beauty Advent Calendar 2022?
- 1. MAC – Mehr Matte Lipstick – Full Size 3g
- 2. Estée Lauder – ANR Serum – Deluxe 7ml
- 3. SWEED – Ramina Lash
- 4. Philip Kingsley – Elasticiser 40ml
- 5. Oskia – Renaissance Mask 14ml
- 6. ROEN – Summer Disco – Full Size 1.4g
- 7. Grown Alchemist – Gentle Gel Facial Cleanser: Geranium Leaf, Bergamot, Rosebud 50ml
- 8. Aveda – Nutriplenish Shampoo – Deluxe 50ml
- 9. Acqua di Parma – Colonia Bath & Show Gel – Deluxe 75ml
- 10. Shiseido – Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate Deluxe Mini 5ml
- 11. Nails INC – V&A Nail Polish – Full Size 14ml
- 12. Evolve Beauty – Daily Defence Moisture Mist Mini 30ml
- 13. Lancome – Genifique Serum – Deluxe 7ml
- 14. Dr Eds -Calming 5% CBD Oil – Full Size 10ml
- 15. Clarins- Gentle Eye Makeup Remover – Deluxe 30ml
- 16. Acqua di Parma – Colonia Body Lotion – Deluxe 75ml
- 17. Benefit – Porefessional Mini Lite 7.5ml
- 18. Chloe – Fragrance for Her – 5ml
- 19. Laura Mercier – Caviar stick Deluxe – Rose Gold
- 20. Hair by Sam McKnight – Cool Girl – Deluxe 50ml
- 21. Caudalie – Vinoperfect Night Cream – Deluxe 15ml
- 22. Natasha Denona – Mini Sunset Palette – Full Size 5 x 0.8g
- 23. Estee Lauder – Re-Nutriv Diamond Crème 7ml
- 24. Clinique – High Impact Mascara – Deluxe 3.5ml
- 25. Charlotte Tilbury – Matte Revolution – Catwalking
I think this might be one of my top three favourite advent calendars I’ve shared so far, as it’s under £150, with almost three times the value. I think it’ll sell out very quickly, once it does go on sale!
All images belong to House of Fraser.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!